Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 Dodge 2500 2wd Cummins

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 04:45 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 2006 Dodge 2500 2wd Cummins

Year: 2006
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 2500
Price: $16000
Mileage: 183000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I've been a long time lurker on this site but have never posted. Lots of good info here.

I'm looking to sell my truck. Details as follows:

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Lone Star Edition 2wd Automatic Quad Cab Short Bed
183000 miles and will go up weekly as it is my everyday driver (about 400 miles a week)

Its spent about 10000 miles of its life towing a race car trailer (about 8500 lbs. max)

It is worth noting that this truck came with front bucket seats with center console. Also it is black with a grey interier. Also came with a 3.73 diff. Still on stock wheels and stock size tires. Tires are the same good Michilens that came on it.

Truck is all stock with the exception of the cat and muffler cut off and a 4" magnaflow muffler installed, and a Quadzilla air intake. I can put the stock air intake back on if the buyer wants it.

Engine/Trans/Differential has never been worked on and works fine.

Oil changed every 5000 miles, trans was serviced at 100k. Front sway bar links replaced at 150k, front brakes done at 150k. Trans oil-cooler replaced at 175K. No. 4 injector line replaced at 170k. Truck has normal wear for 180000+ miles. Paint has some scratches but no noticable dents. Driver seat has a slight tear in it, all other interior is good.

Truck has never been wrecked and has a clean carfax. I do not owe any money on it and I have the title in hand.

I won't have any decent pics till later this weekend as I'm out of town.

I don't come on here all the time so the best way to contact me is through email: travis_wenske@yahoo.com or by cell phone 713-553-5136. I live in Houston, Texas.

Price is $16,000.00 and I'm willing to deliver up to 250 miles for free.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email them to me.