Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 RCSB - Purposebuilt

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 RCSB - Purposebuilt

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 1500
Price: $14500
Mileage: 107000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/2874406999.html

Met this guy last night and saw this truck. It's honestly pretty impressive for what he's asking and keep in mind it's 4wd and doesn't look like one. Thought I'd share with you guys If I had the money I'd buy it up and start turbo shopping

From ad:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado, Reg Cab Short Bed, 4x4, 107,XXX miles on truck but engine was built about 15,000 miles ago.. Truck has 5.3 L with aluminum PRC Racing Heads, Comp Cam, K&N Cold Air Intake, Pacesetter nickel plated headers with 3" true dual pipes back to Flowmaster mufflers dumped just in front of the rear axle, Pro Street Built transmission...Hard to believe but yes it really is four wheel drive!!! This truck looks, sounds, runs, and drives EXCELLENT!!! Only reason I'm selling this truck is because I want to buy a Duramax to play with. If you have any questions or want more pictures please feel free to call or text me at 816-806-9493, you will not be disappointed!!