Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 nbm z28 low miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 nbm z28 low miles

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6400
Mileage: 79000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

98 NBM Z28 A4 79000 miles, 02'WS6 engine with 65k, runs and droves good. Trans was just done with new clutches and Beast sunshell and some other good parts. Mild converter stalls around 2200. Gray cloth and the seats are perfect, they dont even look used hardly. T top car Dash has very small crack, I never seen it when I bought it my buddy pointed it out. 3.23 gear, aluminum driveshaft, RK sport Adjustable torque arm and urethane trans mount. LS6 intake, Hooker long tubes, ORY, LM1 exhaust, SLP lid and K&N. Tuned with HP tuners. Has slicks and skinnies in great shape with lot of life and also the factory 16's silver rims are basically perfect but the rear drag radials on them are thin. both sets come with car. power everything all works. Had an RS wing on it and I took off so the mounting holes are showing from it, bumpers have some peeling clear coat. No slap at all in the engine its tight. outside needs a little tlc but its 14 years old. 6400 OBO, and no I dont want your 79' Chevy pickup thats got a 350 and is loud and fast, you keep it. call or text anytime 219 512 2739
Attached Thumbnails 98 nbm z28 low miles-nbm981.jpg   98 nbm z28 low miles-nbm982.jpg