Year: 1997 Make: Chevrolet Model: Camaro Price: $3450 Mileage: 117100 Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): FL Color: Silver Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
1997 Chevrolet Camaro
3.8L V6 w/ Automatic Transmission Miles: 117,1xx Stock Features: Keyless entry, power doors/windows, second gear start, basic alarm system, Radio/CD Player combo, automatic headlights, spare tire. Price:SOLD!!
Pickup: Available for local pickup in South Florida - Palm Beach County. Out of state buyers must arrange for shipping or pickup. I can pickup out of state buyers from Palm Beach International Airport for no additional fee.
Camaro with a front end conversion to the 98+ style with SS hood and spoiler. I have kept up with the engine and mechanical maintenance on this car and as a result it runs well and operates smoothly. Unfortunately, the Florida sun has taken its toll on the clear coat and the overall outer condition looks ok for a daily driver but it lacks shine and stains easily.
• Complete A/C system was replaced a few years ago, it is ice cold and works well.
• New Alternator / Battery
• New waterpump / thermostat / heater unit / drive belt / flush & fill
• Newer spark plugs / wires / coil / air filter
• Interior looks fantastic for the age of the car. No rips or tears in seats or carpet. Non-smoker car.
• Runs well, shifts smoothly, gets 23-25 mpg in mixed driving
• Power window motors are shot (cheap fix but the AC is awesome so I never bothered)
• Short somewhere on the radio fuse line. Radio fuse is pulled so it doesn't run down the battery. Radio/CD player works well when the fuse is in.
• Leaks oil onto the ground. Doesn't appear to burn any oil (no smoke / no residue on spark plugs) but it will leave drip marks when parked.
• Paint - The clearcoat has faded in some areas (roof/hood/spoiler most obvious). Paint also has misc chips. Looks ok for a daily driver just lacks shine in some areas.
(FROM 2 YEARS AGO, ALSO SHOWS 18" / 19" WHEEL SET)