Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FULLY built z28 for sale or trade for Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FULLY built z28 for sale or trade for Trans Am

Year: 1993
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 1000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

So I've decided it's time to get into something different. I've got a bright red hard top 93 z28 that is built to the nines... just about every single thing you could think of has been upgraded or is brand new on the car, I'll post up a link with some details on the build. There is little to no rust anywhere on the car, the underside was undercoated some years ago and the body is in great shape. Last week I wet sanded and did a paint correction on the entire car and it looks amazing.

Some people don't like the "bastard year" 93 but I have done just about everything to de-93 it other than swap the ECM. Everything else has been changed out to make it like the nicer 94-97's.

I am looking to either sell outright to someone who will appreciate this car as much as I do, or trade for another vehicle. I am a huge perfectionist and F body enthusiast and anyone who knows these cars will love this. I would like to trade for the right LS1 Firebird/Trans Am, or maybe Camaro. MUST BE MANUAL M6!! I would even consider a LT1 Firebird/TA if it was nice enough.

I have receipts for every single thing that has ever been done to the car. From the drive train to the suspension to the interior everything is brand new and upgraded. The entire build has less than 1000 miles on it. Show quality car. The motor is all powder coated red and polished with clear on the heads, block and trans is red, gorgeous looking.

Harwood 2.5" cowl hood, black C6 Z06 wheels w/ Nitto 555r drags, SS spoiler, black powdercoated billet grill, more..

Fully forged 383 stroker, LE2 heads, CC306 cam, all forged eagle internals & comp cams components in the engine. Puts down about 430rwhp.

Built 700R4 trans w/ 3600 Revmax stall, aluminum ds, built 10 bolt w/ Auburn Pro posi, Motive 373 gears all fresh seals & bearings & Royal Purple lube.

Full black interior conversion, black carpet, black leather/suede racing seats, all black panels, custom Kee Audio Fbody 2x 10" sub box, custom carpeted w/ plexiglass amp enclosure see through to show off amps. 2 10" Alpine Type R's.

Suspension is all Bilstein, BMR, UMI, Edelbrock, ect. red to match with poly bushings, full build, BMR lowering springs.

Click the link below for details on the build including a part list, I only mentioned a few things in this thread to give an idea of the car, all the details are in the link. I've got about $14k into the car so far total, so parting it out is unfortunately becoming a very real option

https://ls1tech.com/forums/what-wort...-part-out.html

Pics will be up soon, please post/pm if interested thanks! I'm more interested in a trade, but I'd like to get a few offers on it before I post a price. I know what everything cost me so I'll come up with a fair price soon.

Quick Reply: FULLY built z28 for sale or trade for Trans Am