Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Pontiac TA for sale low miles $9k

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 01:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Pontiac TA for sale low miles $9k

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9000
Mileage: 71000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 Pontiac Trans Am M6 for sale 71k miles mods include Patriot performance stage 1 LS6 heads, LPE GT2-3 Camshaft "207/220 .571/.578 118.5 ICL, Harland Sharp 1.7 RR, Thunder-Racing Chromoly hardened push-rods, Ported LS6 Intake Manifold, Shaner S3 TB, MTI Lid, Pacesetter LT's, TSP True-dual exhaust. Pro-5.0 with Lou Salzano Short-Stick, Spec Stage 2 clutch with billet steel flywheel, 01-02 GM master and slave cylinder. Motive 4:10 gears. Eibach Pro-kit with Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks, UMI LCAs with relocation brackets, Subframe connectors, UMI panhard bar. 17" Corvette Y2K's

-The car has a few issues this is why I'm pricing it as low as I am, the paint has cracked above the passenger side rear quarter panel, tried to get an estimate but they couldn't tell me without inspecting that area more. the window tint is peeling on the driver's side window, the power antenna doesn't go down when you turn the radio off. I also have the GM service manuals for the car they are yours also. Price is negotiable but do not lowball me, I blue booked the value and even in "fair" condition the vehicle is still valued at $9700 so you are already getting a deal. I'm not desperate for money but would like the car sold.

Link to Ad on CL---------> http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3026474096.html