Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 camaro ss

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 camaro ss

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 149000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 camaro ss t56 6 speed trans , ls1 350 , 149,000 miles , t-tops , black leather racing seats , kooks long tube headers , aftermarket exhaust , light weight fly wheel , new clutch , front grill , short throw shifter , after market cd player , i have stock seats ( drivers seat is torn ) $7500 firm

I just bought this car two weeks ago because i was tired of looking for a white or sliver one and thought the blue would grow on me , well since the rear end blew i really am not feeling it any more , Im going to rebuild the rear end and then sell it just seeing what type of feed back i get on it . I paid $7000 for the car and figure its going to be at least $500 getting the rear fixed , I dont want to make money on this deal just want my investment back . It has a clean ny title . the car runs strong motor wise and shifts smooth , the paint and body are mint , its a real ss let me know if any one is interested in the car
Attached Thumbnails 2000 camaro ss-front-ds.jpg   2000 camaro ss-front-passenger.jpg   2000 camaro ss-interior.jpg   2000 camaro ss-drivers-side.jpg   2000 camaro ss-ds.jpg  

Old 08-12-2012, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

after i fix it id be willing to trade for a white , sliver or pewter ss , must have a t56 6 speed , and ttops . I could throw in some other toys if need be to make a sweet deal ...

I have a custom built ar-15 .223 $2000,
Remington r700 .308 bolt action with bi-pod and Leupold scope $1700
mossburg 500 12 gauge pump action with pistol grip and heat shield $450

prices are what i paid and have into them
Old 08-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Default 2000 ss

Originally Posted by wavebyby
after i fix it id be willing to trade for a white , sliver or pewter ss , must have a t56 6 speed , and ttops . I could throw in some other toys if need be to make a sweet deal ...

I have a custom built ar-15 .223 $2000,
Remington r700 .308 bolt action with bi-pod and Leupold scope $1700
mossburg 500 12 gauge pump action with pistol grip and heat shield $450

prices are what i paid and have into them
Are you from NY or NC? Iwas just wondering cuz while i was looking through the clhhhhhbhhdhehdhdbdbdassifieds it said u lived 16 miles from my location lol...swet ride btw.I have an artic white 98 T/A for sale it has longtube headers xpipe true duals no cats egr caped off volant cold air kit ported 85mm throttle body descreened ported MAF ends slp smooth below with a healthy dyno tune tuned by Hawks Third Generation new msd plug wires new bosch platinum plus four iridium plugs which is the best out there by far brand new walbro 255 fuel pump action new water pump 160 degree thermostat no issues with the car whatsoever drives and runs like a new car and extremely stout! Car has 146000loriginal miles tranny shifts smooth a4 with a shiftkit. aftermarket converter car i clean inside and out no junk i see your asking 7500 for yourl car. If yours is as good as it looks i'll be willing to trade title to title i'll send u pics of the car this is my first time on ls1tech so idk how to post for sale adds lol but im asking 85007500 for mine even though it's worth a grand more i baby it all the time and its my dd and i meticululosly maintain everything don't leak a drop of oil. or leak from the pinion seal if interested u can text or call 704-242-4882me and i'll be happy to send pics of the car thanks,Jason
Old 08-13-2012, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

Im from ny and Ill check out your car but im really loooking for a six speed

Quick Reply: 2000 camaro ss