Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

NBM 2000 ws6

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBM 2000 ws6

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $14000
Mileage: 80000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

sellin my ws6 i think its time to move on to something more practical so im lookin for a diesel . Car is an m6 car with 80000 miles and built with a massive amount of upgrades. The car has a trex cam, lunati valve springs and seals, chromeoly pushrods, slp 85mm maf, slp lid, pp throttle body, ls6 intake, rollmaster timing set, ls7 clutch, rear end is built with 4.10s, eaton posi, and moser axles, the car has agx adjustable suspension all around with moog springs, lm2 wideband, brand new power steering pump, pro 5.0 shifter, ac delete, slp long tubes, catless y, and hooker catback and im sure there is more that i am forgetting. The only little problems with the car are a dent in the left rear quarter, will need tires soon, and the check engine light comes on from time to time for a p0121 throttle position sensor which is probably just because of the bigger maf because the car drives perfect! And is very very fast! Call or txt for pics 973 558 2805 car is navy blue metallic ask for Rich and no lowballers please i do not have to sell the car and i have too much of my own blood and sweat into it to be lowballed lol this is my baby!
Attached Thumbnails NBM 2000 ws6-bird-1.jpg   NBM 2000 ws6-561843_516941628332926_958955791_n.jpg