1998 z28 109k original! UP TO Date Still For Sale!
Year: 1998 Make: Chevrolet Model: Camaro Price: $4800 Mileage: 109000 Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): IN Color: White Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
1998 Camaro z28
- Arctic White
- Ttops (do not leak whatsoever)
- 108k miles
- 4L60E transmission rebuilt at 100k
- New SLP 25% Underdrive Pulley/ harmonic balancer at 100k
- New alternator at 100k
- Front pads, rotors, calipers, caliper brackets, master cylinder, and hoses at 103k
- Rear end gear oil done at 104k
- Brand new A/C compressor, accumulator, and orifice tube at 105k
- Rear pads and rotors at 107k
- Thermostat and coolant completely flushed at 107k
- Idler pulleys, tensioner pulley, and serp & a/c belts done at 108k
- Brand new tie rod ends and alignment at 108k
- New PCV Valve and hoses
- Full synthetic oil changes every 3k
- Blacked out headlight covers, blacked out taillights and side markers
- FTP air lid
- Cats deleted (stock manifolds still on car)
- SS Spoiler
- 10k HIDS
- Charcoal cloth interior. Seats and carpet are freshly steam cleaned and detailed. Looks excellent
Bad (the reason I am selling under KBB fair value):
- Has some imperfections on the body, nothing major though
- Brakes have a intermitente screech, may be because I put all Autozone brakes on. Car still stops on a dime though.
- Exhaust will need worked out, had cat deletes done and the muffler shop welded piping to close to torque arm.
All maintenance is done. Clean IN. title.
Last edited by augie1209; 10-10-2012 at 08:53 PM..