Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS:2004 HD NightTrain 1550 (many upgrades)Low miles **Bring me a buyer get $500**

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS:2004 HD NightTrain 1550 (many upgrades)Low miles **Bring me a buyer get $500**

Year: 2004
Make: Ferrari
Model: Enzo
Price: $11500
Mileage: 7408
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I apologize for the vehicle listing there is no pull downs for Harley's so I chose the next best thing.

I need a new toy and my wife says it needs to be 4 wheels or its divorce time, so I have my Harley up for sale. CLEAR TITLE IN HAND!

Here's my other baby It's a 2004 Harley Davidson Night Train Softail FXSTBI with only 7408 MILES!
$11,500

This is located in Chicago, but I have a truck (i would have to rent a trailer) and for the right price I could deliver it within reason.
I am going to be traveling to San Antonio, TX in the next weeks so if you live along that route, something might be able to be worked out.

Also, I'd like to offer to anyone who can bring me a serious buyer who purchases my bike, after the deal clears and the funds are good, I will give you a $500 dollars finder fee/commission from the sale if they pay $11,500. The total finders fee will go down if the price goes down, but free money is free money no matter how you look at it.

So that's only a little over $1000 for a stage 2 kit screaming eagle kit, bigger cams, lowering kit, stainless lines, burly bars, screaming eagle clutch, Vance & Hines pipes, dyno tuned all the other upgrades.

It has the entire stage II bigbore kit that comes with all the goodies k&n filter and what not (not the stripped down kit) and a set of upgraded cams, it has been dyno tuned by harley, HD lowering kit, screaming eagle clutch, 5 star front rim and I have the lace rim. It has stainless cables you can see it in the pics. All wiring is ran through the 2" burly bars with 4" pull for a nice clean look. The pipes are Vance and Hines HS Straight shots. It has different HD grips, HD skull tank leather piece that you can see in image 0498 below. It has a trickle charger for storage and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

This has been my baby for a while now and since I've lived in Illinois I haven't ridden it much. It was bought new by me at Cowboy Harley in Beaumont, Texas and lived most of its life down there accept when I moved to Northern California and it lived there for a year and a half and is where some of those pics were taken. Since then its lived in my heated garage for most of the last few years here, seeing some action on a weekend here or there, but not being ridden much as it should be. I believe its currently sitting with 6900 or 7k miles on the OD and those are all highway miles from trips here and there with it mostly in Texas and a few in NorCal. I've only ran premium gas and taken very good care of this bike, I’d hate to see it go, but it needs a new home and Daddy needs a new toy.

Image to see the Skull tank piece

It will also come with the stock front lace rim that is brand new and the stock front bars.

PM me with any questions!

I'd also be open to trades for the Harley for some other toy, like a classic car, CTSV, Corvette, Trans Am, Camaro, or anything along those lines. Depending on the value of the trade I'd be willing to add in some cash on top of the Harley.

Last edited by Killer; 09-07-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: trying to edit the make and model to be harley, but its not an option
Old 09-07-2012, 09:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump come on guys help me sell this bike and get $500 dollars in mod money! That could buy a lot of nice mods!

Quick Reply: FS:2004 HD NightTrain 1550 (many upgrades)Low miles **Bring me a buyer get $500**