Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Range Rover Classic

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Range Rover Classic

Year: 1995
Make: Land Rover
Model: Range Rover
Price: $7000
Mileage: 152767
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hello all,

Up for sale is my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB 25th Anniversary Edition. I really hate to let it go, but i have a kid now and since this is my only vehicle, it has to go for something smaller, and a bit more fuel efficient.

I bought this truck on March 2nd 2010, two days after i flipped my Discovery II in Ocala, Fl. It was bare, no bumpers, lights, grill, bumpers but it did have a drive train. I've been building it since and it now has the following:

RTE 5" Lift, including - Coil Springs, Radius Arms, Rear Links, Adjustable Pan hard Rod/ Track Bar, rear upper and lower shock mounts, front lower shock mount and upper adjustable shock towers, caster corrected swivel *****, Bilstein 7100's in the rear and Rancho 9000 XL up front.

Truck has 36x12.50R16 Super Swamper TSL Radials and black steel wheels as of February of this year. Has Rover Tracks drag link and tie rod for steering, it also has now an LT230 with center Diff Lock, 4.37 Ashcroft HD gears front and rear, Detroit locker in the back, Detroit TrueTrac up front, Ashcroft Rear Axle Shafts, conventional u-joint drive shaft in the rear, with new u-joints as of February, Front Drive Shaft out of a Discovery I with new u-joints as of August.

Also has RTE front bumper with low profile A-bar, with skid plate and Ramsey RE12 with synthetic winch rope and big yellow hook along with a pair of Hella Rallye 2000, in the back RTE bumper with corners rounded off, I will include a Safari Roof Rack which is a Safety Devices replica with 4 Hella Rallye 4000 for the front and a pair of Hella 500 FF for reverse/work lamp.

Vehicle has 152,XXX miles, it is my daily driver so mileage will go up a bit. New pads and Rotors all around, new wheel bearings and seals all around, also did the valley gasket and valve cover gaskets in August. And since it is my daily driver and i live in Florida, it has COLD A/C!! If it means anything, this truck was on Peterson's 4wheel & Off Road i don't remember if it was in the July or August Issue.

Vehicle is located in Miami, Fl and i would like $8,000 or best reasonable offer, i have a bunch of stuff that will go with the vehicle once it sells including some of the harder to find interior pieces, a bunch of seals and gaskets, and the stock TWR wheels on 255/85r16 BFG Mud Terrain KM1.

You can reach me at 786-853-4986, thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: 1995 Range Rover Classic