Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA

Year: 2010
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra 1500
Price: $26950
Mileage: 24000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have this truck listed elsewhere, but I figured I'd list it here too.

I love my truck, but I've got a lot going on right now (I'm actually trying to move out of GA, we'll see how that works out..) so my first order of business is to sell anything I'm not using.

Well my truck has been driven twice in the last 4 months.. so.. sadly.. I don't need it.

It's a great truck, 2010 GMC sierra Z71, 4wd, 5.3L with the 6L80E tranny, 24k miles, runs and drives fine, it's been in the shop twice, once for a leaking rear window, and once for the encoder motor. (you guys with GM trucks with "on the fly" 4wd know those do break sometimes.. so that's not an unusual problem, they fixed it in a few hours, no trouble since that, it was brand new too.)

soft bed cover, running boards, it's an all-terrain, so it has the upgraded interior with the center console, dual zone climate control, xm radio, onstar, dual power seats.

it's an SLE so the seats are a cloth like material. I added OEM remote start and the DIC buttons to the truck shortly after I got it with parts from gmaprtsdirect.com and had the remote programmed by the dealer. Worth every penny.

So anyway, I'm putting my truck up for sale, I'll entertain serious offers and you're welcome to come look, I can get more pics if you're interested. Full disclosure, right now it is sitting outside, the first 2 years of ownership though it was garaged. It has sat outside since May of this year.

I have a note on it, so the price is flexible within limitations. Thanks yall.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA-1.jpg   2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA-2.jpg   2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA-100_4641.jpg   2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA-4.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 All Terrain - GA