Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Chevy Camaro SS *6-Sp* *T-Tops*

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Chevy Camaro SS *6-Sp* *T-Tops*

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6250
Mileage: 154000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling my '01 camaro ss 6-sp. Tan color T-Tops. Leather. Car was built by SLP. Has the door stickers and I've called and verified this and can get paperwork to prove it. Car has around 153,500 miles. BBK SSI intake, SLP lid, K&N filter and SLP MAF. SLP long tube headers and y-pipe. The exhaust is just a 12-inch muffler the dumps in front of the axle. Has nice deep sound. Dyno tune by MC Racing making roughly 350 hp at the wheels and doesn't have the annoying pop or drown when slowing down. Gearing is 3.73. New tires on the rear. Fronts have about 70% also has Pro 5.0 billet short throw shifter.

The following was done LESS then 500 miles ago. Tranny was COMPLETELY rebuilt with all new bearing, races, updated heavy duty shift forks, and seals. Tranny also has a transferable 1 yr/ 12,000 mile warranty. New SPEC stage 3 clutch kit and SPEC flywheel. The clutch and flywheel were balanced by SPEC down in Alabama. I have/ can get receipts. While the tranny was being built, I also put in a set UMI Perf LCA brackets in the back, new poly-urathanine motor mounts and tranny mount. Also new Monroe reat shocks, NGK TR55 spark plugs and new OEM wires. Oil was also changed right before the tranny blew out with WIX filter and WIX fuel filter.

Body is not perfect. Could use some TLC. But this is expected for a 11 yr old car. Does need a passenger side headlight since its fogged over. Driver side light is new. Hood has a small chunk in the corner missing but DOES NOT effect the hood latch or the way it closes, just not pretty. Before I bought the car, the rear panel was not prepped right, was painted black and it now peeling around the lettering. Windows are tinted. I believe 25% on the front and 5% on the back. Back tint is bubbling and will need replaced.

Asking price is $6250 OBO. My name is Patrick and my number is (660) 679-8031. And im located about 30 min south of KC down 71 HWY in the small town of archie MO. I have no problem with meeting half way if need be. I can take calls after 5 pm during the wk and TXT anytime. I keep my phone with me all day so don't be afraid to ask me anything about the car and I'll get back with you ASAP!!!!

I mainly selling bc I just don't drive the car hardly anymore. I MAYBE put 50-75 miles on it on wkends, just sits during the wk. I also still have a lien on the title unfortunately. I deal with a small town bank and they have no problem on releasing it once payment is in full that day. Sry, but NO TRADES!!!! and sry for the long read. Figures it's better for everyone interested to know most of the car first before making the call or txt.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY LISTING!!!!

Last edited by thegroup; 10-21-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Pics are up!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Car is getting a new steering rack and pinion with new outer tie rods ends tonight an then going to the ailgnment shop on Saturday.

Quick Reply: 2001 Chevy Camaro SS *6-Sp* *T-Tops*