Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 25th Anniv. Trans Am 32,800 miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1994 25th Anniv. Trans Am 32,800 miles

Year: 1994
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15500
Mileage: 32800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm listing this for a friend of mine who owns a muscle car dealer in fort myers, FL.

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary T-Tops, Automatic with 33K Actual Miles This is a SUPER RARE and Beautiful Piece of Pontiac History. No Question the most Collectable in that Generation. This Kick Butt TA is in awesome condition. The 25th Ann Edition is white with White Leather, White Factory Alloy Wheels and T-Tops, with an Automatic Transmission and 33K Actual Miles. Quote taken from the Auto Channel about the 25th Ann Trans Am: Despite the many economic, environmental, political and ecological pressures that have prevailed since its introduction in 1969 the Trans-Am has survived to celebrate its 25th Anniversary. Born in the muscle-car era of the sixties, it managed to outlive the downsizing and depowering of the fuel economy era in the seventies and early eighties and make it to the mid-nineties with its sporty power and performance image intact. To commemorate this event Pontiac has built 2,000 special 25th Anniversary editions of the 1994 Trans-Am. Each of these special models is finished in a bright white exterior with a center blue racing stripe and the special Firebird emblem on the hood. Distinctive front design, and a rear spoiler plus sporty wheels and tires add to its sporting image.

$15,500

you can see 40+ pictures of the car at the link below. you can contact the dealer through facebook to inquire more about the car. Please let them know Peter sent you

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...0581099&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/#!/francismotorsports

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 11-21-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was up at the dealer today and the car is now in the front showroom so i took a few more pics of it.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice car... I have one... free bump for ya...GLWS

Quick Reply: 1994 25th Anniv. Trans Am 32,800 miles