Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

---low mile clean gto roller----

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ---low mile clean gto roller----

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $4000
Mileage: 38000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Blue
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

CAR CAN BE SEEN HERE: http://s923.beta.photobucket.com/use...brary/04%20GTO

04 pontiac GTO roller, 6 speed car with a clean title and 38K miles. Came with eng harness/ecm for an 05 so is still fine w/24x reluctor. Also have the water pump, and all gto accessories, gto oil pan, radiator, manifolds, fan too. Car has aftermarket drag shocks installed. Interior is black and complete and really nice it's actually the reason i bought the car. The cars original owner installed a supercharger on the stock engine and tried to tune it himself and blew the engine. Then he pulled the engine to fix it and it was backed into while the engine was out. Has shitty quarter repair behind the door in bondo, it needs the panel which is 300 in Dallas. This wasn't reported so the title is clean and I verified with a carfax. Picked this up a couple months ago to flip but deployed to Afghanistan so i don't have time for it right now. Someone could drop a LS in and put a new panel in and flip this car easily. A family member will be handling the sell so this isnt one of those im overseas wire some money kind of things. The car is currently at Moore Performance's lot right outside longview if you want to see it. I also have a set of clean wheels and tires which can go with the car for another grand. Hot rod, rat rod, bike , jeep ,boat, gas sipper and bang trades are also welcome, make a offer if you have anything else you could trade im interested in just about anything. I also have a brand new LQ4 408 stroker built by vengence racing, all forged internals, callies dragon slayer crank, was built for 7k, can put together with the car and wheels if i'm trading up.With the car, engine, and wheels all you would need is a new quarter panel and tranny and you are rolling in a clean GTO with 38k miles on it.

If you want to talk you can PM me or call/text daniel at (903)985-six three two 1
Old 01-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

Bumpp
Old 03-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Teching In

Still for sale?

Quick Reply: ---low mile clean gto roller----