Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT: Ws6 and LS swapped c10

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 08:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS/FT: Ws6 and LS swapped c10

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $6500
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

It kills me to do this, but I am in a bad situation and need money to move. First, the Trans Am: This has been my dream car and I have had the pleasure of owning it for 2 years now. it is a true 99 ws6, that was converted from auto to 6 speed in the summer of 2010 at 96k miles by myself using all new parts. car just hit 110k miles. transmission was rebuilt with steel 3-4 shift fork, new clutch, hydraulics, etc. pcm was reflashed to 6 speed as well. car is mostly stock. only mods are long tube headers and offroad y pipe, magnaflow muffler,k&n filter, ported TB and a tune. car runs very strong, 8.40's in the 1/8th mile through full exhaust and 8.30's on open y pipe. still has full functional interior including monsoon stereo with 12 disch changer and steering wheel controls. hood was custom painted also in summer of 2010. has 17" GTO wheels with 245/45/17 nitto 555's with very good tread left. rears are 275/40 nitto nt05's that are pretty well worn out. has cold a/c and burning hot heat. t-tops don't leak. has several of the common f-body issues but has always been very reliable and great to drive. things it needs: dash pad, headliner recovered, rear tires soon, shift boot retainer ring, and bumpers re-cleared. it needs a couple of other little things that I will be taking care of within the next week or so, so I did not mention them here. mostly related to the swap still, but haven't been big enough issues to me to worry about. looking to sell or trade for a nice truck plus some cash

Also for sale is my 68 c10. it has had a full frame off restoration over the last 2 years. everything underneath is new. brakes, lines, fuel system etc. it has a 99 5.3 that is untouched and stock. runs very strong and smooth. trans is a th400 with a 3500 stall tci converter. 12 bolt rear with 3.73's and Eaton pro series posi unit. has a 12 gallon RCI plastic fuel cell in the rear with a brand new Aeromotive stealth 340 in the tank. the truck has run a best of 8.60 at 75 mph on motor in the 1/8th, with 1.7 60's. it is stock suspension with 275 drag radials. it also has a 2 stage nitrous setup on it currently. only has been hit with the first stage which is a 75 dry. second stage is a 125 wet. truck went 8.4 on the 75 hit and almost empty bottle. will probably go 8.2's with full bottle and better track conditions. second stage should put it in the LOW 7's. truck is all steel and weighs a little under 3000 lbs. has headlights, taillights, brake lights. was built to be a weekend street cruiser. all major rust was fixed(cab floor, rocker) but other rust was left for "character". nothing a few small patches won't fix, if for some weird reason you would want to fix it. lots more stuff that I don't feel like typing all out right now, but will discuss with potential buyers.

looking for $6500 for the t/a, $6000 for the truck. will make a package deal or deal separate. will trade one or both for a nice truck and prefferably some cash. or maybe a nice car. dunno, make me an offer.
pics of both:

PM is the best way to get in touch with me here. will give phone number to interested parties to discuss further details
Old 02-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This makes me sad. Sorry to hear you must sell them both, good luck with the sale broski.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't have to sell them both. really don't want to sell the t/a. but gotta do what will be best for the family situation. would like to sell one or the other, or trade one(or both) for another vehicle plus some cash would be best honestly
Old 02-07-2013, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ta

interested in the TA call me i live in NY (716)515-5289
Old 02-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested in the C10, sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: Ws6 and LS swapped c10