Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro SS - Low Miles - Negotiable

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro SS - Low Miles - Negotiable

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8900
Mileage: 87000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm selling my 2002 Chevy Camaro SS. I'm driving the value right off this car because I drive 100+ miles a day for work. I feel bad using such a nice car as a daily driver so I need to get rid of it. It has a silver exterior with black leather interior. It has 87,000 miles, most of them were put on the car with in the last 2 yrs. I bought the car in July of 2011 with only 52,000 on it. This car is a rare SS with almost every option available from the factory. This car was also equipped with the SLP center exit exhaust upgrade which I didn't even know existed until I saw this car.

The good:
-Black leather interior is 9.8/10! Not a single rip, tear, stain on the seats and no cracks on the dash or anywhere else
-Only 87,000 miles
-SS air ram hood and rear spoiler
-Original factory embroidered SS floor mats and trunk mat
-Rare factory SLP exhaust system with center exit exhaust and rear bumper trim
-Monster Stage II clutch w/ 7,000 miles on it
-New GM clutch master cylinder w/ 15,000 miles on it
-New BFGoodrich G-Force Sport tires (800 miles on front, 10,000 miles on rear) ($800 worth of tires)
-T-Tops!

The Bad:
-Transmission needs REBUILT. It is driveable (I just drove it from long beach to big bear and back with no problems) but it pops out of reverse and grinds in 3rd/4th
-Body damage on front passenger fender and rear passenger fender (neither accident was reported). The car needs the rear quarter straightened out and a new front passenger side fender. Other than that the body is in mint condition. The front bumper was not damaged in the fender bender.

If you're interested I can include an extra transmission with the car. I was in the middle of rebuilding it so it is in pieces but I can reassemble it if you want it with the car. I need this car gone so I can buy something else. It can be a beautiful car if somebody shows it some love.

I am VERY open to offers. I still owe a bunch of money on the car so I can't do lowballs but feel free to shoot me reasonable offers.

You can reach me at 818-277-2681

Old 03-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

pm me your best offer
Old 03-31-2013, 11:11 PM
Teching In

would you ship the car?

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro SS - Low Miles - Negotiable