Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 GTO: Lightly Modded

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 GTO: Lightly Modded

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $12500
Mileage: 90500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Copy and pasted from my craigslist add. Feel free to contact me regarding any questions of any sort. And yes, Turbo kit is for sale seprately.

Due to multiple Emails and texts, I will not be parting this car out and I'm not looking for trades, thank you for the interest though.

For Sale is my Phantom Black Metallic (PBM) 2004 Pontiac GTO 6 speed manual with the 5.7L, 346 c.i. LS1. This car was a daily driver for the last two years, but has been meticulously maintained, detailed, cleaned, and cared for. Engine oil always changed on time with Rotella 5w-40 T6 (has higher ZDDPs than Mobil 1 and protects the engine better) Transmission was rebuilt 20k miles ago from reputable shop in R.I. Diff fluid recently changed with Torco RGO 85w-140 with Torco Type F friction Modifier. Serpentine belt was changed 1k miles ago with Goodyear Gatorback belt.

Details:

90,510 miles (will go up little by little as I do drive it)
2004 Pontiac GTO
LS1
6 Speed Manual
Black leather interior
200 watt, 6 Disc Cd, Blaupunkt sound system.

This has been tastefully modfied:

Engine & Drivetrain:

Kooks 1 7/8" longtube headers into kooks 3" cattless mid pips connected to the factory catback.

Handmade Over the radiator cold air intake (OTRCAI) by SVEDE with fast reacting intake temperature sensor.

TR224 Camshaft by Thunder Racing (.224/.224 duration .562/.562 lift 112 lsa)

LS7 (Z06) Oil Pump

Australian 3.91 gears with upgraded install kit for better clutch springs in the differential

2005/2006 GTO driveshaft (stronger than the 2004 driveshaft)

Solid Engine mounts from Creative Steel.

GMM shifter (to be installed before sale)

SLP 160 degree thermosat

Suspension, Brakes, & Wheels:

Hotchkis adjustable sway bars front and rear mounted on poly urethane bushings

Russell Stainless steel braided brake lines (front and rear)

Corvette C5 low dust front brake pads with drilled and slotted DBA rotors up front (regular pad and rotors out back)

Breyton Race GTS-AV 18 inch x 8.5 inches wide Forged aluminum (only 20lbs per wheel) with Hankook Ventus V12 tires (245/40/18)

50 % tread on the rear tires and about 70% on the front tires.

Apperance and Interior:

Dual Aeroforce guage setup to closely monitor multiple paramaters (has dimmer switch to make the gauges not so bright at night)

Holden Bluetooth

Grafxwerks Pontiac emblem overlays front and rear. (arrowhead is now black instead of red)

Grafxwerks spoiler delete overlays (paint matched)

35w 6K HID low beams

55w Yellow fog lights

Red brake calipers

LED license plate lights

LED Reverse Lights

Silver corner bulbs (factory ones were orange and didn't go with my theme on the car, they still light up amber at night)

Tinted Marker lights on front bumper

35% Window tint

painted factory shift ****

black painted grilles (was gray factory and didnt look good)

Custom LED gauge cluster lighting to get rid of the factory green (needles are red instead of white and change from red to blue when higher in the Rpms, white LCD screend instead of green)

There are probably a few things I am forgetting as I have a lot of time, effort, money, and love poured into this car.

I can say that I have most of the factory parts to go with the sale, and will be included.

As you can see the GTO has 90,000 miles on it, mostly highway miles as I used to drive 120 miles a day for work, so the front bumper and hood has the typical rock chips and I was going to repaint it if I kept because I so picky about the car. Has only been detailed with the best products (3M, surfcity, Griots, and Meguiars) WEEKLY full details, whether it was clean or not.

I also have a few other parts for sale that can go with the GTO if you like, but it will cost more.

Eibach lowering springs ( can include with the sale)

2005/2006 GTO rear bumper (has the split dual exhaust outlets, bumper will need a repaint before installaton, I will also include this in the sale of the car)

T-76 Garret REAR MOUNT TURBO KIT. This kit on another gto made 610 HP to the rear wheels at only 10 PSI.

Kit includes:

freshly rebuilt Garret t-76 T6 turbo
hotside piping
colside piping from turbo to intercooler
oil pump
threaded IAT sensor for intercooler to throttle body piping
oil feed and return lines

What this turbo kit needs to be complete:

31x12x3 intercooler
Intercooler piping from the intercooler to the throttle body
44mm wastegate
50mm blow off valve

you will need bigger injectors and fuel pump with this kit as the factory fuel system cannot handly much more than what is already done to the car.
Will also need a stronger clutch as the factory one is still in the car and doing well.

I can explain everything on the phone or in person, do no hesitate to call or text me. 5 0 8 2 8 2 1 9 4 5 My name is Joe.

Price without turbo kit: $12,500
> OR Best Reaonable Offer.
Price with turbo kit: $14,000

I work third shift, so call or text, leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for looking !

Quick Idle video:

link to craigslist add with a few pictures:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/3763109121.html

I have many more pictures and I add some to this thread when I'm using my personal laptop.

Last edited by JoeyG2; 04-29-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Quick Reply: 2004 GTO: Lightly Modded