Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8500
Mileage: 149000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Price is $8,500 OBO

Chassis has 149,xxx and SLOWLY rising "still take it out a few times a week".
I will try to be as thorough as I can, feel free to ask any questions about the vehicle that I haven't listed.

Body: Custom PPG paint , it's black with blue metallic flake, custom ghost flames, and custom stripes. I don't have it pictured because my camera isn't good enough to show you what it really looks like in the sun. But I can send pictures of anything close up you like. "picture of the front of the car is before the new headlights"
Car is sitting on American Racing Torq Thrust II special editions "ZERO BLEMISHES" on brand new tires.
The springs are H&R lowering springs, and they are controlled by KYB AGX adjustable shocks "on all 4 corners"
Brand new *whistler mod* black headlights, and all the other lights were professionally tinted *except the front fogs*.
Inside the vehicle is stock, except for 2 A pillar gauges "A/F and Fuel Pressure". I have added a nice headunit with bluetooth, ipod hookeup, ect. The speakers have been replaced and there is a sub located in the hatch.
All power functions work, power seat, locks, doors, ect.. AC/Heat functions, cruise control ect..No lights on dash.

Engine: The bottom end was freshened up according to the previous owner, I did a compression test and leak down, oil analysis and found the engine to be in good health. The cam in the car is .598 with a 114 lsa from what I recall. The head's are ported 5.3's, FAST Intake Manifold, MSD Throttlebody, ARH Longtubes, 3inch ypipe with cats, 3" borla catback exhaust. The previous owner was setting the car up for Nitrous, but never finished the install..nor did I finish it since I'm more of a forced induction person myself. It's a complete NX Express MAF System. The only part installed is the soloenoids are mounted, the MAF is on, and the fuel rail is tapped *but not connected to the fuel soloenoid. The bottle, lines, bottle warmer, MSD Timing Twisted is still packaged brand new never used. As far as fuel, the car is using 42LB Ford Lightning injectors, and it has a Walbro 255 in-tank.

Transmission: Recently rebuilt by Apollo transmissions along with a Circle D 2600-2800RPM lock up converter

bads: the roof could use a strip and repaint, it's bubbling here and there *common issue with these cars, damn you GM!*
could use a set of rear brake pads at some point, but other than that..all I can think of at this moment.

Fastlane did the install of the heads/cam package and it made 368 according to the owner I bought it from.
I took it to auto adrenaline after some maintenance, fresh fluids, new plugs ect..and after a retune it made 405rwhp at a conservative 12.0 A/F ratio.

That reminds me, I switched the car to Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic * great stuff, by the way* and have no issues with any leaks of any kind. Nothing drips under this car..period.

I have receipts for various parts, the work fastlane did, the transmission rebuild, my dyno charts from auto adrenaline ect..
The car also comes with a car cover, a grill that has been paint matched, and anything else I can find.

In conclusion, I'm sure some people will ask..I am selling the car due to health reasons. I need treatment, and said treatment is not cheap..so the car must go.

feel free once again to call/txt me with any questions you may have. looking at the car/listening to her run is free..but if you want a ride, cash in hand is the key.

Car is Located just West of Houston in Katy.

281-797-3487
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop-photo-1-.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop-photo.jpg   1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop-3e13k53m25le5if5m9d5j70e5054655711070.jpg  

Last edited by KatyZ; 06-03-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:05 PM

make an offer, worst I can say is no!
Old 06-01-2013, 06:55 PM

clear texas title just came in the mail!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:26 AM

sold!

Quick Reply: 1999 Camaro Z28 A4 Hardtop