Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/WTT 2003 Tahoe Blacked out

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/WTT 2003 Tahoe Blacked out

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Tahoe
Price: $8000
Mileage: 193
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I have a 2003 Tahoe LS 5.3L auto 4X4 193,xxx miles still runs great, no leaks, heat A/C work great, power windows power locks power mirrors. Tow package. Grey and black interior. Dual climate, rear climate control and third row control. Tahoe was white from the factory the previous owner painted it black. The paint job is not the best but it is not bad, does have chips and some places where the black has flaked off like I said its not bad. Clean OKLA title. Does have small lien but not a problem to pay off and get lien release local bank.

Lowered 4 1/2 in the rear and about 3 in the front (springs in the rear and turned the keys in the front)
24in black KMC slides (3 tires brand new last 1 is just as good) doesn't rub
Rollpan on the rear
5% tint on all windows
Blacked out tail lights
Diamond clear head lights and turn signals on the front (not in pics)
Black front bumper and black grille
Color matched door handles
Color matched rear pillar vent covers
CD player, wired for system (big system installed and can be left for the right price ask for more info)
Roof rack delete
Flowmaster muffler ran to tips behind rear tires
Aftermarket alarm and remote start works great
240 alternator
Hatch door is done in dynamat

Im sure there is more I am missing. Sorry tahoe is dirty in pics cleans up great. This is a great truck, runs good looks good. Tahoe is murdered out turns heads everywhere. System is done right with great products and hits very hard. clean install and setup. Truck needs nothing, selling to get a truck. I will trade also. Im asking $8000.00 OBO. CASH, TRADE, TRADE+CASH (MIGHT GO EITHER WAY WITH THE MONEY). Send me a message on here. Call/text with trades or offers I can send more pics of anything you want. 620-515- 2 six seven 9.
Please have pics of your trades.

Im interested in silverado, sierra, mainly. Will take swb, regular cab, ext cab, crew cab, dually, diesel, lowered, lifted, bagged, open to lots of trades mainly trucks dont really need a car unless I just cant pass it up. Camaro, corvette, supercharged, turbo anything thats fast.

Quick Reply: FS/WTT 2003 Tahoe Blacked out