Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5000
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This car is loaded with many nice options. The car has 110,000 miles on it and daily driven. This is a very nice unmolested example of one of these cars. It starts as soon as you touch the key, runs, and drives GREAT. I have tried to include as much information as I can think of to represent the car. Car is honestly very nice. I have pasted a bunch of stuff from my craigslist ad. Options/details are as follows-
-110,000 miles
3800 series II V6, 200hp/225 ft.lbs torque
-Tremec World-Class T5
-T-tops, factory locks
-Power windows, power locks, Keyless entry, Power mirrors, Power trunk release
-Steering wheel controls for stereo, lighted
-Cruise control
-Cold A/C
-Power rack and pinion steering
-Power 4 wheel disc brakes
-3.23 limited slip/ "posi" rear end
-Factory 5 speed manual, Tremec world-class T5
-Automatic headlights
-1997-'99 style chrome Z28 wheels
-Rear tires are BF Goodrich G Force Super Sport with only 10-12K miles on them. Front tires are fine but are a different kind and would need replacement next season.
-serpentine belt, front brakes, coolant flush, transmission fluid, and spark plugs all done within the last 20-25k miles.
-Battery is a dual terminal and roughly 3 years old, Road Runner brand and works great, always kept charged and warm during the off season.

I have both key fobs/remotes for the car as well as two sets of keys. The owner's manual is in the glovebox, I have the socket for the factory locking lug nuts, and the t-top shades. I also have the original light lenses and grill. The paint on the car is above average, and is in very nice shape. The car is completely rust free, and I mean COMPLETELY. The car has been stored winters inside a garage and not driven, which shows. It has all the factory paint on the floor pans underneath. The drivetrain is completely stock and un-modified. The interior is very nice with no issues other than one small dime sized hole in the edge of the passenger seat. I average 26 mpg and can get higher if driving mostly highway. The factory ratings are 19 city/30 highway. The car has been well taken care of, regular oil changes at 3,000 miles and all fluids checked regularly, etc. I am very concerned with keeping my cars in excellent shape. All in all, this car is in much better shape than many I see of this same year. As a last note, the title IS clean and clear and ready to go.

Extras-
-Original silver painted alloy wheels with caps
-Black turn signal and marker lenses
-Billet grill
-tinted taillights
-Rear Camaro script fill-in decals
-Camaro windshield banner
*STEREO*
Car is set up with an extremely elaborate sound system and sounds amazing. It is like a concert in your car. Infinity Kappa's in the front doors,, Pioneer 4 ways in the rear seat, and Alpine type S in the hatch. All powered by a Rockford Fosgate amp. 2-12 inch Kicker CVR subwoofers powered by a Kenwood class D mono amp pushing 900RMS/1800 watts max and supported by a 2 farad capacitor. JVC Arsenal HD Radio deck with Ipod/auxiliary hookup. Factory steering wheel controls work with the JVC. Amplifiers and capacitor and housed in a custom, carpeted, locking enclosure on the rear shelf under the back window. It has blue LED cooling fans and a wood trimmed window that says "Kicker".

Asking $5,000 B/O without subwoofers or amplifiers, but the high quality speakers and JVC stereo deck go with the car as well as original wheels in nice shape, and all original light lenses, grill, etc.
Asking $5,650 B/O with entire stereo system.
KBB value on the car is $4,700-$4,800 but with the extras I feel this is fair. No low ball offers but willing to negotiate. I do not need to sell the car, its been a great machine and will continue to be. Only selling to get into an LS car............

If you are interested in the car, contact Ben at 763-5six7-86nine2.
If I do not answer, leave a voicemail and I will return your call ASAP. I work 2nd shift and may not get on here every day so call me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4414.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4410.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4413.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4421.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4425.jpg  

2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4408.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4415.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4426.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-0625131405a.jpg   2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!-img_4430.jpg  

Last edited by 79ChevyGuy; 07-17-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 AM
Teching In

Bump! Any interest? Somebody wants a fun DD or car for their kid.....
Old 07-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Teching In

Bump! Hoping to get new pics up tomorrow......
Old 07-17-2013, 05:06 AM
Teching In

TTT.....new pics are up. Get ahold of me if you want more or have questions! Call/text is best but PM works also.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Teching In

Ttt.....
Old 07-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Ttt......still for sale. Swapped on some different front tires this weekend....
Old 08-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Teching In

Default Sold!

Car is sold. Shopping for a '00-'02 Z28/SS 6 speed............

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro, *NEW PICS* T5 manual, T-tops, loaded, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!