Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT 86 Caged Built Roller for LS F Body

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT 86 Caged Built Roller for LS F Body

Year: 1986
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Here's a list about the car. Roller 86 Camaro Sport Coupe Hardtop, 10pt cage and custom chromoly subframes by Precision Chassis in pottstown, (the cages keep all stock interior including armrests, the said it needs window next tabs and will certify 8.50) very nice setup, freshened Moser 9 inch 31 spline, 3.50 gears spool 89-92 brakes, Spohn tubular rear suspension with tunnel mount torque arm for th400. CE drag shocks on rear and Hotchkiss sway bar. The stock front suspension is on but have PA racing tubular k member, arms, coilover conversion with 90/10's, manul rack conversion, ssbc front brake kit. Has aftermarket gauages and quarter stick shifter. Has full seats, belts plastics, heater wipers etc. 1le ac delete box. New sumped fuel tank with return, I have a Aeromotive A1000 pump, 100 micron filter and A2000 carb bypass regulator, braided trans lines and trans cooler,l aluminum rad overflow. I have a dash pad for it, needs a heater core. Has kicker speakers and have a headunit I can give with. I was going with a big single turbo lsx blow thru but dont have the time and would like something to drive. Interior has new headliner and carpet and is overall very nice. The body is very straight but has a few knicks. 15x4 and 15x10 prostars with 70% left on the rear M/Tt 275 60 drag radials. Also have a custome driveshaft for the car. Prob more **** that I am missing. Can e-mail pics. Tons invested, was being built to be and 8.90 street car with a blow through single turbo lsx. Life not letting this get finished. Would rather have something to drive. Looking to trade for an 98-02 ls f body. Will accept a reasonable cash offer, no lowballs, dont need to sell, and wont part out. Located near Allentown PA. Thanks Mike
Attached Thumbnails WTT 86 Caged Built Roller for LS F Body-mike-86-turbo.jpg   WTT 86 Caged Built Roller for LS F Body-mike-86-turbo-2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Staging Lane

Have some parts that i could use towards the right trade
Old 08-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

Bump...
Old 08-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Staging Lane

Bump...