Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2009 Challenger SRT 8 Hemi 6.1

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Challenger SRT 8 Hemi 6.1

Year: 2009
Make: Dodge
Model: Challenger
Price: $34995
Mileage: 27109
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

**Can not attch pics for some reason but I have over 30 hi res pics. Please call or email for pics as I try to get them up here!**

If you have found this ad, I’m guessing you know all about this beast of a vehicle. Up for sale is my father’s baby, 2009 black on black SRT-8 Challenger with 27,109 current miles. With a 6.1liter Hemi pumping out 425 crank ponies, most people need binoculars to keep up. The car is not a daily driver, but mileage may go up ever so slightly. The car has a rare 6-speed manual transmission. The car is under factory warranty until 70,000 miles or May of 2016. This car has been meticulously cared for in every sense of the word. All service receipts available and all service performed at Fields Dodge/Chrysler. Driven rarely, ALWAYS garage kept, buffed/waxed monthly, and babied on the road. The car always has a battery tender on it when it is stored. NEVER seen rain or snow. NEVER ONCE TRACKED. The car is bone stock like it was the day it left the dealer floor.

The Challenger just got a brand new set of tires, Hankook Ventus V12’s with less than 500 miles on them. Easily over a grand in new rubber.

My father bought this car brand new as his second car. He is a 70 year-old professional, and takes better care of his cars than anybody I have ever met in my life. This is the cleanest Challenger SRT-8 you will find, period the end. It is a 10 out of 10 inside and out.

The car has every possible available option from the dealer in 2009, including 20” SRT rim package, NAVI, Performance Suspension, Hill start assist control, 4 wheel ABS, Heated Seats, Sunroof, HID lights, and too much more to list.

If you would like extra pictures of something particular or information, do not hesitate to contact my via email or you can call/text anytime before 10pm. The car is close to Chicago-land. Please no low-ballers, tire kickers, or advertisers. And no, we do not need help selling it.

The ONLY reason we are selling is because my dad is having a double knee replacement next month and he will be unable to drive stick shift for some time to come. Our loss is your gain. You literally will NOT find one cleaner than this.

Asking $34,995 as is. If we don’t get near the asking price, she will just stay in garage.

Call or email Scott

Email: scottyk725@gmail.com
Cell: 847-903-3869

Quick Reply: 2009 Challenger SRT 8 Hemi 6.1