Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow 98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15000
Mileage: 62000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys i hate to do this but I'm selling my baby due to expansion of my business. I've had this car since 2005 and loved it everyday Ive owned it. The vehicle only has 62k miles and around 3k miles ago I put a PTK single turbo kit on it. Car looks great and in flawless shape! All the suspension, chasis, and motor upgrades have been done. The only thing that hasn't been upgraded is the brakes and rear end. The car has never been tracked, more for show and fun on the streets. (in the pictures with the silver hood I had sold the ws6 hood and had that one on temp until the wsq hood was painted)

Mods list...(too much to list)

Exterior:

VFN wsq hood
HID kit
professionally tinted tail lights and side blinkers all around
tinted windows
front bumper modified for the intercooler

Interior:

Tenzo R racing seats
piller pod with AEM gaunge (truboost, electronic fuels pressure gauge, and wideband)
rear seat delete
planet audio component speakers in the front and 6.5 in the rear
custom fiberglass double din housing was made but didn't get a chance to put a double din in there
ws6 store short shifter stick and "firebird" black aluminum shift ****

suspension:

PA racing tubular k member
bmr subframe connectors
lca relocation kit
bmr lca
chromemoley panhard bar with solid ends
bmr front and rear sway bars
bmr drag pack torque bar
solid motor mounts
energy poly transmission bushing
qa1 coilovers in the front
comp engineering shocks in the rear with ws6 springs with heater hose mod in the rear
rear brake calipers were shaved with 15inch drag wheels (future drag wheel setup but never had drag wheels)

Engine:

stock ls1 bottom end
6.0 heads ported and polished
prc race double valve springs and titanium retainers
comp r hydraulic roller lifters
comp chromemoley pushrods
milling high pressure oil pump
ls2 timing chain
160 thermostate
griffen stand up radiator with radiator support
2 slim flex-a lite fans
all wiring is tucked and clean
battery relocation to the rear
dual walbro 255 pumps with a hobs switch to kick on at 4lbs of boost
Delphi 60lb injectors
fuel pump hot wire kit
ngk plugs
msd wired
truck coils will be installed by this week
custom fabricated cold air intake
turbo blanket
ls6 intake manifold
bbk 80mm throttlebody
corvette frc
PTK single turbo kit with a tc-76 turbonetics turbo and synapse bov, and wastegate
most of the piping was titanium wrapped
slp exhaust with corsa tips
stage 3 diamond clutch and flywheel
stage 2 tranny rebuild by texas drivetrain and performance
pro 5.0 short shifter
TA differential cover
have always run motul fluids in this car
slotted ebc rotors
autopage alarm with remote start
steel driveshaft for more strengh
stock 10 bolt diff but I haven't got on it for anything to break. recently replaced the fluid in there
powdercoated oem c5 vette wheels because my forgestars were stolen but tires are almost brand new!
brand new battery with warranty

Car is street tuned currently at 10lbs pushing near 520hp and drives great!! Pulls strong on pump gas. Never been wrecked and clean title

No leaks from anywhere under the car! Runs like a champ. Never been abused (have pictures of the entire build if anyone is interested in seeing)

my plan was to put a meth kit on it and turn up the boost some more and retune. stock bottom if tuned correctly and on meth should do near 700hp.

Things to know about the car:

No AC (not a daily driver though so perfect for winter because heater blows hot)
Probably could use a good dyno tune to reach its full potential
clock spring in the steering wheel broke but does not effect the drivability any. (reason for this is because I had to take the steering wheel off to squeeze under the dash and replace the master cylinder. when reinstalling the steering wheel I accidently broke it. shouldn't be more then 200 to fix parts and labor.)

with these tires and the power the car makes it spins the tires more then anything so needs a good 305-325 tire in the back so it could hook but I barely drive the car due to a heavy work schedule.

For sale 15k obo priced low for a quick sale and less bargaining

Please text 817-six02-nine288. I can probably find most of the receipts for everything but a lot of the work was done at trackstar motorsports.
I'd conceder a trade for a corvette
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/4024263877.html
Attached Thumbnails 98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00e0e_3qx52eaacgg_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00k0k_8y1iwlgnem4_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00o0o_eutkghkivct_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00p0p_59xptc8npcn_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00r0r_3emmlkdubrd_600x450.jpg  

98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00z0z_7wxnkcoogiu_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00z0z_gwso9lkl64a_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-00606_acbnt1mhgif_600x450.jpg   98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!-01111_gw1ytltqnnz_600x450.jpg  

Quick Reply: 98 Trans Am WS6 Turbo!