Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

View Poll Results: Who will have the worst NFL record this year?
Tampa Bay
0%
Browns
50.00%
Jets
0%
Oakland
50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $10000
Mileage: 63800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NM
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

CL ad cut and pasted:

PRICE DROP. Was asking 11,300 (which the car is completely worth). But I have found the truck I want and I am leaving town soon so I will go down to 10K. I have only posted this on CL, so I think when I put it on Autotrader tonight with this new price it won't last long. Title in hand.

this is the original ad:

Would like to trade for a truck or SUV to move my stuff next month. I have a 2000 Firebird Formula I bought from an older lady a few months ago to use on my road trip from Ga to Abq. It is unmolested and hasn't ever been to a drag strip or anything like that. She drove it once a week 2 miles to work and it was garage kept (hence the low mileage). This has the stock corvette LS1 engine in it and is an automatic. I have the title in hand.

I have put aftermarket spohn sway bars and Hotchkiss trailing arms so that it rides and corners really nice. (about 1000 bucks) I have also replaced all of the speakers with JL Audio components and kept the monsoon stereo & amps. Sounds great. About another 1000 bucks.

Paint is nice. interior has basically no issues and looks awesome. Engine runs perfect with ZERO issues ever.

The KBB on it is 11,300 (without my extras) but as anyone who buys and sells F-body's knows, especially one with this low mileage, they usually go for much more than the book price. Because of that, I am shooting for close to book on it as a fair price.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint-f1.jpg   2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint-f4.jpg   2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint-f3a.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2000 Firebird Formula 63K miles LS1 330HP Mint