Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $41500
Mileage: 40000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Ready to sell. I've owned her for 4 years (longest I've owned any car EVER). I'm only selling it to free up some cash.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA. The car is stored in Orange County, CA at the moment.
Updated price: $41,500 Had sale pending at 43k but buyer could not clear funds with his bank. Trying to move the car to free up some cash.

It's a 2008 Z06, black on black, 2LZ - no nav. 40k miles. I'm the second owner, purchased off of the original owner. The previous owner was **** about keeping the car 100% stock (down to replacing the stock runflats). I had different intentions. I bought the car with 20k miles. I kept it stock + a muffler delete until about 30k miles.

Cunningham Motorsports has done everything on the car, from maintenance to upgrades. At 30k miles I wanted to be preventive and do the heads for peace of my mind. We did the one-piece SS exhaust valves as well as some light milling of the heads. While we were in there, I decided to do a cam as well. I wanted something mild enough to DD if I wanted, and since I do the occasional track day and roll race event, I wanted something with broad power and good torque. CMS delivered. I believe this is the cam in their smog legal package as well (except I'm running catless longtubes).

Motor:
CMS mild cam - 22x/23x
Halltech KBII CAI
Pfadt (Catless) longtube headers
Upgraded heads (exhaust valves/milling) - still unported
Stock exhaust with muffler mod.
530whp/508tq.

Wheels/Tires:
Currently on Forgestar F14's in piano black, stock sizing.
NT05's 285/335
Also have a set of black C6 Z06 style reproduction wheels that were used on the track.

Brakes/Suspension:
Stock suspension, lowered on stock bolts with trimmed bushings
Stock rotors with stoptech pads.

The car was built to go. It can easily be driven everyday. It's quiet with the baffles closed and loud with the baffles open. The cam is mild with little shake and runs awesome. The mid-range has incredible tq throughout.

The car has been a promo car for my company (Shift-S3ctor) which is why it has our logo all over it. They are just stickers and could easily be removed. I will post up some pictures from before the stickers and after.

This is the ultimate "all around" car. You can drive it to cars and coffee, take it to the road course, take it to the drag strip, take it out to dinner, or do some roll-on's at an Airstrip event. That's what I wanted out of the car and exactly what I got. The car is probably do for a new set of rotors, but aside from that, the car needs nothing. The car is titled in Hawaii (no smog), but a set of high flow cats should solve any smog issues since this cam should be smog friendly.

Please email me with any questions/offers: Ryan@Shift-S3ctor.com
Attached Thumbnails 08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs1.jpg   08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs2.jpg   08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs3.jpg   08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs4.jpg   08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs5.jpg  

08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs6.jpg   08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal-fs7.jpg  

Last edited by VetteFish; 01-07-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Teching In

PM's replied
Old 12-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Teching In

TTT, PM's replied
Old 01-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Price drop: $41,500. Trying to move the car to free up some cash.

Quick Reply: 08 Z06 2LZ. 530whp/507tq. Black on Black. CMS Tuned. SoCal