Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Arctic white 2000 camaro z28 40k miles turbo build roller lots of goodies

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Arctic white 2000 camaro z28 40k miles turbo build roller lots of goodies

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 40000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey fellow tech members, I'm thinking of selling my car. It is a arctic white 2000 camaro z28 with 40k original miles that I planned on making a serious street/strip machine. I put a lot of money, time and effort into the car. I do not need to sell so I won't give it away, although I can offer a few options on what I would sell with the car that would adjust the price.

I am planning on keeping the engine, transmission and mwc fab 9in unless other arrangements are made. The roller can be sold with stock K member and a arms and stock shocks for less money as of now the car has Bmr turbo k member, a arms and afco coil overs, Wolfe 6 point cage, freshly painted engine bay, wire tuck, custom ac delete box, lots of weight reduction ect also has a factory SS hood and spoiler were off a low mile arctic white SS. The Paint and interior is very nice. The car has 10 bolt rear in it currently and will include harness and PCM. I want to sell the car complete its way too nice of a car to part I just kinda lost interest in it. Just gauging interest at this point, if you have any questions pm, txt or call me at 2158282615
Thanks, John
Link to build thread for more pics
https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...lots-pics.html

IMG]http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/j88l98irocz/E72EF1FA-635D-4F1C-B352-81BDD2B100ED-1212-000001A320E399CA.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-18-2014, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bunch of txts on car still here though

Quick Reply: Arctic white 2000 camaro z28 40k miles turbo build roller lots of goodies