Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

For Sale - 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale - 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Year: 2008
Make: Jeep
Model: Grand Cherokee
Price: $29000
Mileage: 82000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hey Everyone i have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 currently has just over 81k miles. It’s fully loaded with touchscreen navigation, black suede seats, UConnect, 20 GB Hard Drive built in and everything else that came with an '08, (no DVD for the backseat).

Clean Carfax

Mods/Extra’s:
- Nitto 420’s
- Trinity Tuner
- Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System (Resonators Removed - awesome sound)
- Blue Amibent Footwell LED Lighting for front and the back row seating
- Comes with 2 Goodyear EMT Runflat tires used for 100 miles before I got the Nitto's.

Car is in mint condition, rims, paint, inside and everything is mint. NO BUMPS, DENTS or SCRATCHES.
Never had any engine problems and it has been regularly serviced. Only thing you should know, there is a small paint stain in the trunk (inside) in the corner, but you barely notice it.

Truly has been taken care of, i mean babied. Never been raced, on the track, or abused in any way. Always used the best parts and fluids for oil changes and replacements. It is in excellent condition.

Reason for selling: Getting married soon and the woman wants something that is slower and safer for “KIDS”. Something less tempting to speed in. Hate to see it go but it’s time.

I have a video of the exhaust sound and can send upon request. I also have more PICTURES and have posted them on picture sites.

Asking $29,000 (OBO - Or Best Offer)

If interested call or text me (954-629-1123)-(faster response time) Up late every night. Or P.M. me.
I am located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Thanks for looking

Quick Reply: For Sale - 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8