Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago $15,800

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago $15,800

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $15800
Mileage: 82000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Up for sale is my 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD Black with 3SS all options except rear DVD. It does have Navi & Sunroof. I have owned it since 2010 with 19,000 miles on it. Current mileage is 82,000. Truck has about 3,000 miles since transmission was rebuilt with paperwork. Auto trans cooler failed internally and sent coolant through transmission, wasn't due to abuse or racing. Truck is 99% stock. Few mods are grill, billet front bowtie, resonator delete, previous owner did blue led conversion to interior lights and blue gauge needles. Has recent Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires & all four wheels Akebono brake pads. Previous owner had an accident on right rear that damaged the quarter panel and right rear door. The original VIN sticker is still on the RF door and the tailgate so I assume it wasn't major and the repair was done well. I am letting you know all that I know of the truck so if you carfax it there will be no surprises. Everything works as it should there are no check engine lights or any other lights on. It has a very minor ding below the gas tank door and one on the passenger side front door. If I was keeping the truck I would have a Paintless Dent Repair place fix them. The hood has a few stone chips from being a daily driver. I am not asking top dollar for the truck but I am being honest and upfront so that there are no disappointments or things to nit pick about. I hate to see the truck go but need the truck to sell in order to finance another project. I am NOT looking for any trades EXCEPT if you are an experienced paint and bodyman I would work out a PARTIAL trade for paint and bodywork on the next project. If you have questions feel free to PM me or text/call 773-909-7665
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago ,800-tbss.jpg   2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago ,800-tbss2.jpg   2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago ,800-tbss3.jpg   2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago ,800-tbss4.jpg   2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago ,800-tbss5.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS Black Chicago $15,800