Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: S-10
Price: $25000
Mileage: 3000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Time to sell one of the most fun street/race vehicles I've had, truck was built with only the best fabrication and parts, truck was built right, Truck is capable of 8 second passes, i have only raced it 1/8 mile for the class i race, and it has gone 5.70 at 126 on a mild to moderate tune. This was a frame off build frame was modded for a manual steering rack with any weight removed possible, then powder coated to create a base for a great build, truck has a fabricated 9 inch rear with an aluminum bolt through center section, smith race craft assassin bars and split mono leafs, tubular auto fab control arms up front with r series qa1 coilovers, strange race brakes all around, alumna stars up front and comp 5 rears with m/t 275's in the rear. Firewall was smoothed and body worked and painted gloss black, custom turbo setup with an 80mm turbo, aluminum down pipe and 4 inch exhaust, air/air inter cooler with an alky control water/meth setup, aem wideband air fuel setup, all auto meter gauges, interior is very nice, kirkey seats with black covers, Simpson platinum belts, th350 built with great parts, pro brake valve body, reverse manual shift pattern, pst 4.5 inch aluminum driveshaft. 5.3 short block with Cnc ported ls6 heads and intake, all arp head studs ect, holley oil pan, ls7 lifters, Brian tooley pushrods, custom turbo cam, hex adjust timing chain setup, 66 mm precision waste gate, msd electronic boost controller with carbon co2 bottle. A-1000 fuel pump. Truck is plumbed and wired profesionally, I'm sure I'm missing so many details, under the hood is spotless on this truck as well as the underneath of the truck, this was not a hack build, so many trick details. Truck is also VERY reliable, have driven it to epping n.h multiple times raced it and drove back home with no issues! Only downfall to the entire build is that the paint is not show paint, its always the last thing i do in a build after running it and working and bugs out, truck would be easy to paint due to the fact there is no rust ect. My loss your gain, This truck would easily cost over 50k to duplicate with the hundreds and hundreds of hours of sick custom fabrication. call or text for more information
860-455-6640
Attached Thumbnails X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race-00101_lmsfokjgmx4_600x450.jpg   X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race-00u0u_kfhbbut0kh5_600x450.jpg   X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race-01111_9xtybb5ycfo_600x450.jpg   X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race-00a0a_injkolbmzgs_600x450.jpg   X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race-00b0b_8btmogzokz9_600x450.jpg  

Quick Reply: X275 Turbo Lsx Chevy S10 Street and Race