Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 10th anniversary firehawk 32k miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 10th anniversary firehawk 32k miles

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $16000
Mileage: 32000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok guys so here's the deal I've had this car since I was 19. this was my first car. I had it for about two months when I lost it one night when it was raining and hit a cattle gate. everything was replaced and the car was re painted. after that about 2 years later a women side swiped me and caught my back bumper. so I had to get that replaced as well. after that I drove it for about a year then parked it for a few years not using it. the last time I used it was back in 09 that was the last time I got the stickers for it. ok now the things wrong with it it has a cracked windshield the paints not great would proly look better with a good buffing. I don't have the stock wheels anymore. it has c5 z06 wheels i painted gold and the tires aren't in the best shape. and recently I noticed the back wing has a chip on it. the interior is not bad at all normal cracks on the door panels I believe the driver side seat might have a small tear and theres no radio. ok now for the upgrades. it has a volant intake. a 224/224/565/565/110+4 comp cam. LT headers with ory pipe and a brand new slp lm1 exhaust from the y back. 3.73 gears drilled and slotted rotors. a 3200 stall and I've never had the ecu tuned. back in 07 i had planed on using it again and installed a nx kit on it. then I found out I was gonna be a dad and that was pretty much the end of that. never used it never even got the bottle filled. took it off about a year later and sold it I'm asking 16,000 cause I honestly don't know what it's worth right now. I know when I payed it off it was about 32k. Ok well Idk if I've missed anything about it. if anyone wants specific pics or have any questions lmk. I only put a couple on here cause there a pain to upload. anyway guys sorry for rambling on if anyone's interested pm me thanks. Oh and p.s I also am selling a red 01 TA on here as well
Attached Thumbnails 2001 10th anniversary firehawk 32k miles-20140616_193155.jpg   2001 10th anniversary firehawk 32k miles-20140616_185740.jpg  
Old 06-17-2014, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Bump ttt!
Old 06-18-2014, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Bump ttt!

Quick Reply: 2001 10th anniversary firehawk 32k miles