Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Cadillac CTS-V FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 12:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Cadillac CTS-V FOR SALE

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $10400
Mileage: 130000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Lets get the first issue out of the way. The car recently had 5th and 6th gear (linkage) issue. Anyways, my car is at RCP in Albany, GA awaiting my decision.

I am debating on using TICK PERFORMANCE for the rebuild of my tranny. Before I decide on the stage 1 (450hp rated) or stage 2 (700 hp rated), I want to make sure that no one would rather get the car as-is ( for a better deal of course) to where I do not have to sink any money in it. Plus, you can decide which rebuild that you may want to do.....if any. From what my mechanic says ( very familiar with LS & T56 vehicles), I also will need a differential mount/ bushing. Supposedly this is a common problem with these vehicles.

$10,400 obo before I rebuild the tranny. $ 1300.00 obo after

Besides the 5th and 6th gear issue, the car runs and drives beautifully! It was my daily driver up until March of 2013. It has been driven about twice a month since then. The caddy is still able to be driven 1st through 4th gear with no issues.

I am always honest and upfront about everything. I don't want my time wasted nor anyone else's

1. I had the front bumper replaced and painted to match professionally last year. ( the original was cracked due to its low stance and parking curb)

The bumper is an GM oem bumper.

2. Also, in 2013 I had the factory in-dash screen/nav replace with a factory unit that was taken out of a brand new 05 at only 600 miles. The new one is super clean. I had GM program it to sync with mine. This unit looks BRAND NEW!! It does not have the normal haze on the screen and the buttons are not peeling like many of the cts v radios are. The navigation, 6 disc, notifications, and all other factory options work perfectly.

3. It has a Volant cold air kit installed with a TRUE K+N Air Filter

4. The final modifications to the car are the magnaflow mufflers and it is lowered on the front.

Other than theses mods ( CAI, Lowering springs, mufflers), the car is stock.

It has 130,000 miles. Still gets 23-25mpg on the highway. Sometimes I can even get 27mpg....but I have to pay very close attention to it.

The headlights have the normal fade/ haze going on. They are factory oem as well. I did not want to put some cheap ebay ones on it. Maybe they can be cleaned up. No major dents in the car. There are some light scratches, rock chips, etc. here and there( All normal)

Other options that I forgot to mention
1. Black Interior. Leather & Suede
2. Power Sunroof, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Both front seats are powered
3. Heated seats
4. AC & Heat work perfectly

I have taken very good care of this car. If I don't get a buyer or some interest within the next week or so I am going to move forward with the stage 1 Tranny rebuild. I will drive the car some until it is sold. To be honest, I am trying to get rid of a few things in order to invest some money in expanding my businesses.

My name is Nathan

You may contact me via my cell. 770-883-4752
Text or call anytime. I don't mind answering any questions.
I live in the Atlanta area but the car is currently at RCP in Albany, GA. I can give you the contact info for my friend upon request so that you may see the car.

ALso, PLease just text or pm to request more pics of the car. Ill post some more as soon as I get them.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Teching In

Forgot to mention, I am up for reasonable offers. NO trades please!

Don't hesitate to text me anytime(24hrs a day) . You will get a much faster response than through a pm. THANKS
Old 06-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Tranny rebuild begins this week!
Old 06-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Teching In

any more pics? ever wrecked?
Old 06-30-2014, 11:05 AM
H8R
Staging Lane

In for more pictures also. Decided I want a V.

Quick Reply: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V FOR SALE