Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS - $3400 BO 1994 Z28 6 Speed 165k miles, runs/drives nice Buffalo NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS - $3400 BO 1994 Z28 6 Speed 165k miles, runs/drives nice Buffalo NY

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3800
Mileage: 165000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Asking $3400. I picked this up a few months ago and now I want to get my LS1 TA going so it's for sale. It was sitting in a garage since 2011. I was going to use the drive train in one of my muscle cars, but can't bring myself to tear a good Camaro apart. I bought it as a summer car to play with. Recent inspection. New plugs, wires, and recent GM opti. It's mostly stock except for a cat back system and CAI. It runs and drives nice - shifts as it should. Oil pressure is good, no noises or odd things. Tires are like new. I have the salad shooters that are on it plus the Z28 10 spokes from 94. It does pull a bit to the right when driving.

Interior is excellent given the year and mileage - no rips or issues. AC does not work, everything else does. Headliner is a little ragged.

Body has some battle scars, but little to no rust. A small dent near the gas filler lid and some clear coat peeling on the nose.

Might trade for something interesting with a motor - Jeep, Truck, Old project cars, 4 door.

Lots of pics at the site below including one of the dash driving down the road with oil pressure, temp, etc.
http://thesherwoodgang.com/cars/94Camaro/

Last edited by dsherw00d; 07-31-2014 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Price
Old 08-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Still have this - market for these things in WNY must suck. Anyway, lowered price to $2900 on CL. Show up with $2500 and it's yours - that's the absolute bottom before the T56 ends up in my 68 Camaro and the rest is parted/scrapped. It's a fun and fast car, hell, put the studded snow tires/rims on it I have and drive it all year around for $2500. Seems cheap to me for a good running M6 Z28.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Sold!

Quick Reply: FS - $3400 BO 1994 Z28 6 Speed 165k miles, runs/drives nice Buffalo NY