Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 ws6 built transam

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 ws6 built transam

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $17000
Mileage: 61
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 99 ws6 Transam(61miles on new motor/166k on body) ! First off I'm in no rush to sell and I don't need help selling ! I know what I have and what I've put my hard earned money into! last year I brought a rebuilt title ws6 in November(rebuilt because previous owner blew up motor shooting dope, he brought car back but just never fixed it ) ! The car was strictly going to be a build to reach 1000hp on the street so everything I started now is coming to a end do to FIANCÉ but I can't do nothing but respect it ! I HAVE EVERY RECEIPT! Car has a "4" Sloped vfnfiberglass ram air hood do to the elbow I went with ! Has the HID headlight conversion took then out because the hid kit I had went bad(old from previous owner ) ! A/c and heater works and blows cold ! New paint job on outside down by previous owner some run spots but it's a white with flakes ! Nothing a wet sand wash and wax could not fix ! Car is set for dailying driving also but if you hit the gas you will **** your pants! Didn't dyno tune wanted to break motor in at least 500 miles but only drove 61 miles so for break in you have a lot of driving to do ! Feel free to text me any time I have videos of it idling and a little pull on my friend go pro! I have every picture from one the motor was just a block to the pictures that you see now !

Engine:
421 CID Lq9 6.0 iron block ,9:12:1 compression "went low for high boost" machined by Houston Balancing and Machining , 244/258 on a 114 custom cam, 80lb injectors ,Cnc ported stage 3 243 heads, Ferrea valves, ATI super dampner with a/c pulley ,PAC springs, tool steel retainers, mahle forged pistons, scat rods and crank, ARP 2000 bolts, cloyes timing set, melling HV oil pump, edelbrock super victor intake "ported" , elbow and FAST 92mm throttle body, full suspension , performance k member , polyurethane motor mounts , act twin disc clutch rated for 1200 , chromoly hardened push rods , kooks long tube headers , Texas speed and performance true dual dump exhaust ! All FORGED internals no corners cut !

Only thing you have left to reach stupid power is to replace :
•stock rear end for digs but u can roll race
•supercharger or turbo

better contact 504-275-8713 for a million detailed pics of the build
Attached Thumbnails 99 ws6 built transam-img_5734.jpg   99 ws6 built transam-img_1457.jpg   99 ws6 built transam-img_1447.jpg   99 ws6 built transam-img_3158.jpg  

Last edited by Y87bird00; 09-12-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

bumpp
Old 09-22-2014, 09:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

bumpp....willing to negotiate price need her gone
Old 09-22-2014, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Do yourself a favor.

You are probably going to have trouble finding someone to buy it for that amount when it isn't proven at all. You should be driving it every day to get the 500 miles you want on it and then getting it dynoed and tuned correctly. I'm sure all the money is there and that its worth it but trusting that there aren't gremlins in there is a tough one.
Look great though.
GL

Quick Reply: 99 ws6 built transam