Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1987 Buick Grand National

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1987 Buick Grand National

Year: 1987
Make: Buick
Model: Regal
Price: $10
Mileage: 100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Thinking of Trading my '87 Buick GN. The car is a project as I just pulled the motor out. The short block needs a rebuild. After it is built and put back in the car will be a $15k car. Obviously it's not finished so the value is around $8500-10k.

87 Buick GN. New Black paint cost $8500. All stripped and painted with Standox. It was shot around 4 years ago so there are some chips and light scratches.

Interior was restored but still has a little way to go.

Motor is stock bottom end with Comp F/T cam. Champion Iron CNC Ported heads and matching Champion intake. Accufab polished TB and Plenum 70mm. 83lbs injectors and all new braided lines. Aeromotive fuel Pump and filter with Accufab Regulator. Built 200R4 with Hardened drum and Billet Servo. 9.5 inch Full billet converter 3200 stall.
The car has a $500+ Spohn Anti Roll bar set up. Centerline Telstars and probably more.

Looking to trade for something I can trailer to the track and go fast. Mustang with Built SBF or LSX motor or anything that has a cage etc.. I need to end up with a 10.0 car somehow and i'm afraid this Turbo 6 won't be consistent or reliable no matter how far I take it.

JustinPA81 at Gmail.com if I don't respond here.

Quick Reply: 1987 Buick Grand National