Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1978 Trans Am 6.6l 400 trade for Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1978 Trans Am 6.6l 400 trade for Firehawk

Year: 1978
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 1978 pontiac Trans Am I wish to trade for a 1999-2002 pontiac Firehawk. I only want to let her go because I want to move on to a new bird now and the only one I'd replace this car with is a firehawk because that's the only car that comes close to how awesome this car is. If you don't think this car is awesome then slap yourself, Try to put gas in it one time at a gas station and you will find out everyone will tell you it is. I love the movie mad max and looking at this car you can probably see that because it belongs in an apocalyptic world, the reason I named her Apokalypse. She is blacked out and loud as hell, but can be tamed if you close the exhaust. She has a 400ci pontiac with a th350 both strong and work as they should. The engine has all the goodies, upgraded hei system with msd box, wires, edelbrock intake with Holley double pumper and a k&n extreme flo on top, full cooling system (heavy duty radiator, march high flo pump, nylon fan), full exhaust (long tubes into x pipe with chambered mufflers w/ built in cutouts) new tires front/rear, sparco racing seats (broke them in on a 1400 mile cruise from Cali to Ok in july). I also have all original interior parts except the driver door panel. Call or text 760-712-9910 if you have what I want, money can also persuade me if number is high enough.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...rade-image.jpg

https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...1&d=1415301401
Attached Thumbnails 1978 Trans Am 6.6l 400 trade for Firehawk-image.jpg  

Last edited by PHO3N1XEMP1RE; 11-06-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put a price on it maybe i'll buy it!
Old 11-05-2014, 08:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a very nice 02 Hawk (fyi they didn't make a 98...) I maybe interested in trading of you can post more pics and info (paint and body, # matching or not and so on.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:25 PM

Ok I am having a flipping party right now trying to figure out the picture thing, if anyone can help me....I'm just trying to upload images, I have some photos of the car on my account also if you want to look there
Old 11-06-2014, 02:11 PM

Paint was done in 2002 with no clearcoat, there are spider web cracks and chips in the center of roof but not crazy, there is rust showing under the paint on driver side rear fender on bottom in usual place, there was rust in floor on passenger side that i cut out and I patched with sheet metal, about the only noticeable dent on body is on front right corner where I rubbed garage when turning out, it looks like it can be just pushed out, and then the only other paint problem is small chips from rocks and pebbles thrown from the tires. Never did research into the numbers but was told engine is original, I will get more pics up soon, and hopefully figure out how to upload them properly, if not just go to my photo album on my account and I will have them there, I'll post if I put new ones there. And if you have any more questions fire away.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for the info...I don't think it would be something I am interested in but good luck with your search.

Quick Reply: 1978 Trans Am 6.6l 400 trade for Firehawk