Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Pontiac TA & 2000 Camaro SS Separate or Package Deal - Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 11:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post 1998 Pontiac TA & 2000 Camaro SS Separate or Package Deal - Cheap

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have 2 cars up for sale. I am willing to either sell them separately or together as a package deal.

The first car is a running and driving 1998 Pontiac Trans Am. It is Red in color with Gray leather interior. The car does have 100k on it and the body has some bumps and bruises. The paint is ok but not great. It has some knicks and a few small dents. On the interior it will need a new counsel door, the dash pad is cracked and the driver seat is ripped. As far as the car running, it is bone stock with the exception of a lid. The car also has a brand new trans within 1000 miles. It is an auto car. It is also a t-top car. It is the perfect car to build into a grudge car. I am asking $2800 obo for the car.

The second car I have for sale is a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS shell. This was my street car that I stripped down to build a new motor for my grudge car. It is a t-top car and Pewter in color with Gray cloth interior. This car is an original 55k mile car. This car is absolutely gorgeous, perfect paint and the underbody is clean enough to eat off of. Absolutely no rust. The car is missing a few things though because at one point I was going to strip the car. It is missing the SS wing, center counsel, cluster and tail lights. Other than that, the car does have a Walbroro 340 pump in it. It also has a VFN extended hood with Aerocatch fasteners. Like I said again, this shell of a car is perfect. I am asking $1800 obo for this car.

Now if you wanted to buy both car and take the drivetrain and suspension out of the Trans Am and put it in the Camaro, you would have a perfect running and driving car for pretty cheap. If somebody wanted the package, I would do $4000 cash for both as a package deal. Text me or call me with any questions or if you want pictures at 313-790-5592.

Thanks.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:07 PM
11 Second Club

The Firebird sold last week but I still have the 2000 Camaro SS shell which is immaculate. I am dropping the price to $1500 and would either need to take on a trailer as we can set it on your trailer from the hoist it's on or else bring your own suspension and you can throw it under the car in our shop. $1500 takes it for a beautiful 2000 SS which would be a great project car or street or grudge build.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:44 PM
11 Second Club

Bump for the night.

Quick Reply: 1998 Pontiac TA & 2000 Camaro SS Separate or Package Deal - Cheap