Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Trans Am with new ls3/t56 fs delivery possible

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 07:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trans Am with new ls3/t56 fs delivery possible

Year: 1994
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $9750
Mileage: 450
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Selling my 1994 trans am with a newly built ls3, rebuilt t56, and many aftermarket parts that are listed below. Engine was professionally rebuilt starting with a lq4 block bored to 4.065 and brand new ls3 pistons were used. Stock crankshaft polished with new clevite bearings throughout. Forged scat rods, stock 04 Z06 cam, stock ls3 821 heads with springs, valves, and rockers. Heads were milled 10 thousands. Stock ls3 intake, injectors. 92 mm Vulcan throttle body round out the engine. T56 was professionally rebuilt using stock rebuild kit, steel 3-4 shift fork. New spec stage 2 clutch. New a/c compressor, alternator, starter. Body has new upper and lower ball joints, new inner and outer tie rods, koni shocks, BMR springs. 2nd gen CTSV front brakes, 18" front and rear c5 Z06 rims. New Razor Raptor 245/40-18 tires in front. Colorado Speed double diamond subframe connectors, Founders performance relocation brackets, lower control arm, adjustable panhard bar. Pacesetter coated headers and y pipe with high flow cats. Hooker aerochamber muffler with 4 inch tips round out the exhaust. New Walbro 255 lph fuel pump. Rear is 3.73 rear gears with Auburn posi, T/A cover for added support. Rear has 50k miles on it, but is in excellent condition. Only problem with rear is reluctor gear for abs has chipped tooth, and abs is not working because of this. Car is in very good condition with black paint, ram air hood and high spoiler in the rear. All rewiring and installation work for putting the ls3 in place of the lt1 was done by myself. I have owned 5 different f bodies over the last 15 years. I can provide facebook page that shows this build as well as a 90 Mzda rx7 ls1/t56 install I did. This car has about 450 miles on it since the upgrade. Car does need alittle work left. Drivers side window motor is going out will need to be replaced. Rear hatch shocks need replacing. A/C is not finished installing, I have all parts but a couple fittings. Car has base tune only. Car runs and drives fine, but will need to have someone to finish the tune to get full performance from this combination. Will cost about $250 to $500 to have this done. Interior has ebony leather seats with console from a 02 trans am.
Rear taillights are from a 02 trans am. Asking $9750.00 for a almost totally redone car in very good overall condition. NO TRADES, NO PAYPAL, NO SCAMMERS, NO LOWBALLERS. Do not waste my time, only serious buyers with cash in hand need inquire. No texts after 9pm please. Will answer any and all questions. Need to sell this asap, so here is your chance to get into a 4th gen performance car!!!! I have more pics, so let me know. Please text me. Delivery may be possible, depending on location.
Andy 252.503.9114
Attached Images      

Last edited by andysc; 04-07-2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: adding cell phone number
Old 04-07-2015, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

Pics not working for some reason, send me text and I will provide pics. Also
delivery may be possible, will discuss with buyer.

tia

andy schuck
Old 04-07-2015, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Car has base tune as 8 yr old fuel pump shorted and took out pcm. Pcm could not be repaired, so I had to buy a new one. Bought one from coolmike on ebay, but he could only put base tune. No one in Midland/ Odessa can tune this, so I am trying to sell as is. If someone in this area can tune this setup in the next two weeks, let me know I will pay.

tia

andy schuck

Quick Reply: Trans Am with new ls3/t56 fs delivery possible