Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car

Year: 1993
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1800
Mileage: 134000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I've got a 1993 camaro z28 automatic LT1 car, Hardtop, 134,000 miles. Car has been sitting a while but the engine does run and the car does drive. I would guess it needs a full tune-up.
Body and interior are a little rough but everything is there. It has a leather interior, drivers seat isnt ripped but its warn.

The catch is I dont have the original title for the car, which is why I said its a "parts car" or drag car. If you want a title for the car, I may be able to help you out... I do have a clean clear title that has been signed off for another black Camaro as well as the matching VIN tag to this title. So if you want to get a title for this car you can swap the VIN tags. The car that the tag came off of has been parted out and scrapped so it no longer exists.

Pros:
-car has 17" SS wheels and 275/40/17 all the way around (need repainted)
-Borla stainless adjustable catback
-Lowering springs

Cons:
Body and interior on the rough side. Mainly the front and rear bumper covers, and it has a handfull of dings in the passenger side rear quater.
-Interior needs a headliner and drivers seat warn, carpet not great, center console lid broken etc etc. Still lots of good parts left.

Would be a great race car project or part it out and make some money.
Asking $1800 obo make offer!
Attached Thumbnails Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car-camaro1.jpg   Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car-camaro-eng.jpg   Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car-camaro-int.jpg   Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car-camaro2.jpg   Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car-camaro-exh.jpg  

Old 05-29-2015, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Car is SOLD

Quick Reply: Running 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 parts car