Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring

Year: 1969
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $105900
Mileage: 115
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling this beautiful brand new Pro Touring Resto Mod 1969 Firebird for a customer who has a reoccurring health issue and has decided to sell the car before taking delivery. I built this car by hand myself and know every square inch. The car was custom painted by a good friend of mine. The car spent its entire life out west, my client purchased the car in Arizona and had it shipped to me. It was rust free but had been painted a few times, so it was stripped to the bodywork. My painter removed the old bodywork and started from scratch. Because we were painting it black, he took the extra time to make it razor straight. I have receipts for over $60,000 in parts alone. This car was taken down to every nut and bolt. Now onto the good stuff.

I rebuilt this LS1 with a completely upgraded valvetrain including COMP cam, lifters, push rods, gold roller rockers and double valve springs. It also has, LS6 intake and throttle body, Kwik Performance accessory brackets, NEW accessories, 42lb injectors, custom copper paint, Dynatech ceramic headers and much more. I installed a Trans-go shift reprogramming kit into the valve body of the 4L60E overdrive transmission and selected a 2800 stall lock up torque convertor from B&M along with all new gaskets and seals. I also added a two row fan cooled transmission cooler.

We selected Chris Alston Chassisworks for the complete suspension including full front subframe, adjustable tubular arms, QA1 coilover shocks, rack and pinion steering conversion, giant front sway bar, solid body mounts, Alston frame connectors, custom rear four link with topside sway bar, QA1 coilovers, fully adjustable upper and lower bars and sway preload. We also selected Wilwood 14 inch front brakes with 6 piston calipers and 12 inch rear discs with 4 pistons each. The suspension and brake package alone was over $14,000.

The rear gear is a newly built 10 bolt posi corporate axle with 3.73 ratio with an aluminum cover and bearing cap studs.

No expense was spared on the interior. MCI provided a one off custom fiberglass dash built to our specs. We also used their custom console and door panels. My upholstery guy covered the dash in a UV resistant leather and my painter painted the insert to match the body stripes along with the door panel centers and the two tone on the console. I covered the door panels and rear deck in a UV marine grade vinyl that matches the leather dash perfectly. The front seats are from a 2010 SS Camaro and feature full power and custom Trans Am style Firebirds embroidered in the headrests. The rear seat frame was recovered with genuine 2010 GM solid and perforated leather to match the front seats. He even ordered OEM thread so it would match as well. The dash and console include Dakota Digital carbon gauges, Kenwood DN series in dash with GPS, DVD, back up camera, Bluetooth etc., Dakota Digital climate control unit for the Vintage Air HVAC, USB and Apple ports, 12 volt socket and power window controls. A six speaker sound system with Infinity subwoofers and a 2500 watt amp provide the tunes. It is also equipped with a new IDIDIT steering column with the Touch-n-go ignition and door lock system, just keep the Key FOB in your pocket, walk up to the car, get in and touch the button. No keys needed. A custom one piece headliner, new carpet and trim round out this very functional custom interior.

The body and paint are a work of art. My painter only uses PPG base and clear coats. There are three coats of solid black, the stripes are 2010 Mitzu sunset orange metallic with 4 coats of PPG clear on top. I wet sanded the entire car from 1500 – 4000 then used a 4 step polishing process. The paint is like a mirror, see the pictures. Front & rear bumper, window trim and headlight bezels were powder coated in Prismatic black diamond and then powered clear. A halogen headlight conversion with LED halos create a menacing look. 19 inch Lorenzo wheels and Nitto tires match the theme perfectly and all NEW 15% smoked glass (not tint), exterior trim, door handles, 1969 Trans Am spoiler and fender vents put the final touches on this one of kind car.

I built the exhaust using a Flowmaster scavenger x-pipe, HP2 mufflers and hand cut/welded tailpipes. The fuel system is a Spectre baffled tank with their fuel pump. It uses a Corvette style filter regulator and all AN type fittings.
This car handles like it’s on rails and rides very good. I built this car to drive, not ride in a trailer. All original sheet metal except for the new Trans Am hood and deck lid (the old one was drilled for a different spoiler). This car was and is RUST FREE. Every part on the car was either replaced or restored. It is the perfect mix of a pro touring car and resto mod driver. You can drive to the show, win a trophy, then drive it home. This car will not overheat, will get great fuel mileage, has very comfortable seats, includes all the creature comforts and will turn heads everywhere you go. As stated, I am selling this car for the owner, I am the builder. I am not receiving any commission for the sale. The car is in my possession, I will be happy to answer questions and show the car to serious buyers. Purchase to be completed by wire transfer only. A $1,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold the car for purchase. This vehicle will only be released after the wire transfer has been approved by the Federal Reserve. The car is located in Grove City Ohio and titled in Georgia. Shipping will be at the buyer’s expense unless otherwise negotiated. I can deliver the car in an enclosed trailer if requested, my shipping charges will be negotiated separately. The asking price for the car is $105,900. Thank you for your time, Matt. 614-519-4739
Attached Thumbnails 1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3637.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3659.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3673.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3681.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3718.jpg  

1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3643.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3652.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3689.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3693.jpg   1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring-img_3701.jpg  

Last edited by Photogoat; 06-08-2015 at 02:09 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful well built ride! GLWS!!
Old 09-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Still for sale

still for sale interested
Old 09-22-2016, 08:56 PM
Launching!

.... I'm in love.... wish i had the $$$$ GLWS
Old 09-24-2016, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

The wheels aren't my bag, but damn, that is a beautiful machine.

Quick Reply: 1969 Firebird Trans Am Replica Pro Touring