Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!

Year: 2011
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $34000
Mileage: 4746
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions about the car, feel free to contact me. Please note that the photos in this ad, as well as the short video below....were all taken last week just for this ad.

I am listing this car for my dad, who is 66 years old, and who has decided it is time to part ways with his toy. He purchased this car brand new from Tar Heel Chevrolet in Roxboro, NC. Before he took delivery of the car, he had Tar Heel paint on the stripes as you see in the pictures below. Also, since Chevrolet doesn't offer the 20" wheel in chrome, he had a brand new set of chromed factory wheels installed (WestCoastCamaro).

The mods kept coming to get the car how he wanted it. Starting with the sound, a set of Pacesetter Longtube headers were picked up. The headers were modified to accept Mickey Thompson Super Scavenger collectors, then they were sent off to Jet Hot for the Extreme 1700 degree coating. Next up, Blazing High Performance out of Durham put in a custom grind Comp Cam, hardened pushrods, Yella Terra roller rockers, and heavy duty springs. For the catback, he added a stainless GMMG Performance Parts system. The car was then taken to RPM in Garner, NC, where it was tuned strictly for driveability (not for power). The car still ended up making a little over 440rwhp, even without going for any max power numbers. Driving this car around will literally blow you away......the tune is spot on, and this car absolutely drives like stock. No surging, no bucking. The few times I've driven it myself, it has always been fun and easy to drive anywhere.

Once the power/sound aspect of the car was to his liking, he added in the details. Most of the exterior trim has been replaced with chrome pieces, such as the reflector trim, fog light bezels, front and rear chrome bowties, and several other parts. This car is a 2SS, and he didn't opt for the RS package. Therefore, the car did not come with the HID's with halos. He purchased a set of GM factory HID/halo lights, and I found him a custom made harness from the Camaro Forums.....they were literally plug and play. To match the newly added OEM HID headlights, he picked up a set of LED halos for the foglights. Along with the halos for the fogs, a set of super bright LED's were installed in place of the weak stock fog bulbs.

There are several items I have probably forgotten about. I can assure you he knows every item he has put on the car, and has full documentation from every single one of those items. If you can imagine having every receipt and other documentation for everything you have done to a car, I hope it paints a mental picture of what this car looks like in person. Folks, this is a fair-weather car......and generally only comes out for a short cruise with blue sky weather. It has seen its share of car shows and cruise-in's also.....and there are plenty of trophies in the garage to show for it. And if you want to make the most out of this car, you probably already are aware that tossing on a CAI and getting the car tuned for WOT will yield you another 30rwhp or so, putting the car around 475rwhp.

The pictures should speak for themselves. There will be NO disappointments when you see the car for yourself. If the personal inspection and look-over will sell this car for you, bring your checkbook....

Short video, pulling the car back into the garage after taking pics.....

Again, please contact me with any questions. I have full-size photos of everything, beyond what is listed in the ad. If you want to see a picture of anything in particular, just let me know. I've been around for a long time on the forums, and have plenty of long-time and established members who can back my word if need be. Don't hesitate to PM me for any questions.
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!-bi4g0830.jpg   2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!-bi4g0773.jpg   2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!-bi4g0766.jpg   2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!-bi4g0817.jpg   2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!-img_20150722_182053.jpg  

Old 10-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

ttt, this ride needs a new home!
Old 01-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Sold!!

Quick Reply: 2011 Camaro 2SS - Original Adult Owner - Modded - 4,746 miles!