Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 camaro ss 1sc 1sz B4c rare car

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 camaro ss 1sc 1sz B4c rare car

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12500
Mileage: 85944
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hi, I'm selling my 2001 Chevy Camaro Super Sport. It is a very rare Camaro. It has a 1SC 1SZ RPO code with a hard top. It has heads and cam on a new motor, it has forged internals, MS3 cam, 243 heads that are port and polished, an LS6 intake manifold, has a brand new T56 transmission, brand new stage 2 centerforce clutch, LCA's and panhard bar, has SLP exhaust with SLP tips, has lowering springs in the front and stock springs in the back, berger panel painted black, SS Camaro 10 spoke rims that are painted black as well, and brand new nitto 555 tires on the back. The car was just tuned and belts and everything were replaced. Car is very fast and fun! Only con is the clear coat is starting to peel a little in certain spots. I'm looking to sell this car, asking price starting at $12,500 or best offer, but I'd also be willing to trade if some thing peaks my interest. Nothing is wrong with the car, I just had back surgery so I'm not able to drive it around as much as I'd like and I already own an SRT-8 and a turboed trans-am, wifey's making me downsize cars. If you have any other questions, I prefer that you contact me via text message at the number listed on my ad. (9705184603)
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: 2001 camaro ss 1sc 1sz B4c rare car