Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS 6 speed h/c/i

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2000 Camaro SS 6 speed h/c/i

I have a 00 camaro with 124k miles. Lots of mods. Has full exhaust ( ARH 1 7/8 off road y qtp cut out and borla cat back) polly motor and trans mounts. Totally rebuilt t56 have receipts, LS7 clutch, tick adjustable clutch master cylinder, MGW short throw shifter. Engine is stock bottom end with 243 heads freshens up with .650 springs and titanium retainers milled for 11.5 compression. LS7 style lifters, hardened pushrods, stock rockers, 228r cam, Melling high volume oil pump, new water pump, fast 90mm intake and 92mm big mouth throttle body, slp lid. Also have like new strange full drag suspension for the car 2 way adjustable that will be included. I may be forgetting other things but the car is quick and fun to drive. Car put down 416rwhp, and 413rwtq. Have dyno sheet for whoever is interested. I really just want to trade the car for an LS swapped notch or fox. Only interested in automatics and open to other offers. Please feel free to ask any questions and I may sell the car for cash if its the right price.

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS 6 speed h/c/i