Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 1LE Camaro for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 1LE Camaro for sale

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 170000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Will try to include everything here in the post, but may leave out a few things, feel free to message me with specific questions.

AM modifications:
LS6 intake manifold w/ 85mm throttle body (off a 2002 WS6 with 50k miles).
1-7/8" coated TSP headers going to a 3.5" exhaust (includes bolt on muffler, but is off the vehicle now).
799 heads.
New QA1 shocks all around, fully adjustable on the front. Rear has LG motorsports lowering springs
Subframe connectors, and strut tower support.
Manual engine cooling fan.
Vacuum gauge.

Stereo including AUX jack, amp in the back, and thick speaker wiring (can't give exacts, was done prior to me buying the car).
Roof, back of the car and spoiler painted with matte black plastidip (seen in picture).
Spyder taillights and headlights (tail lights seen in pic, video will show headlights).
Security system allows for remote unlocking of the vehicle (not factory).

Other details:
Pewter color.
~170k miles, can give exact when I head back to San Antonio. Well taken care of, typically only put Royal Purple in it.
Brand new radiator (less than 300 miles on it).
A/C is all brand-new (spent $1,300 this summer at Cristian Brothers replacing every component).

Not looking for a trade. This car has been my baby, but fortunately (unfortunately for my car) I just started med school and she's not too practical for driving around hospitals and such. Very loud vehicle when the muffler is unbolted, and my oh my does she haul donkey dick. Also have racing seats with it (not installed), one of the wood beams in it broke. Willing to throw that in if interested.

Cheers,
Michael

(210) 410-7482
Call or text. Text may be better at first just in case I'm in class. Vehicle is located in San Antonio, TX. Pickup preferred but willing to work things out. $6,000 OBO.
(210) 410-7482

Nice set of 243 heads available upon request. I believe this would make a great project car as well.
Attached Thumbnails 99 1LE Camaro for sale-image.jpeg  
Attached Files

Last edited by be_rad32; 01-18-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:13 AM
Teching In

Default Please read

I am posting this ad for a friend/my past roommate. All questions regarding this vehicle should be directed to him and the number provided.
Old 02-25-2016, 06:18 AM
Teching In

Smile Bump

Bumpitty bump

Quick Reply: 99 1LE Camaro for sale