Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

LS3 Powered Porsche 996

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS3 Powered Porsche 996

Year: 1999
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $48000
Mileage: 2800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Not only is this an awesome specimen of German engineering it now has the un-matched reliability and performance of a brand new 480-HP LS3 crate motor. Everything is new with this build, engine, transaxle, radiators, and the center radiator is an addition to help keep her cool on those hot summer days. It has adjustable racing style seats with 4-point harnesses. AC works and all the gauges on the dash are fully functional just as if the stock motor was in play. There is an extra set of wheels ( Stock painted black ) that were intended to be used for track days. I haven't took it to the track as of yet but have been threatening just to see how well she does. The kit to make this build possible and all the bits and pieces were all purchased from Renegade Hybrid. I have tons of photos of the build and a vast amount of papers and drawings all stored away in a box that explains every step of the build how I done it and what it effected. Asking price is $48000.00
I am selling because we are retiring and moving to the beach! So if you have a trade it would need to be something that goes with the beach! A very nice Jeep, a ocean worthy boat, a extremely nice bike ect.
Call or Text: two zero five-955-9141
Attached Thumbnails LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0217.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0005.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0004.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0006.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0214.jpg  

LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0399.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0434.jpg   LS3 Powered Porsche 996-imag0435.jpg  

Last edited by johnnewcomb62; 09-17-2016 at 05:36 PM. Reason: add phone number

Quick Reply: LS3 Powered Porsche 996