Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11500
Mileage: 62000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is the last thing I want to do at the moment.
I just bought this car barely about a month and a half ago. Had a lot of plans for it.
Loving it, but a house I really wanted popped up and I took a leap of faith on it.
Was okay at the time but now I'm halfway through the buying process - have around $1500 into inspections/costs paid to the bank then now getting hit with some personal/family medical stuff that is eating away at my bank account.

Now I'm already looking to come up short on down payment funds. I've been trying to sell one of my bikes and my talon but its been a couple weeks and neither has gone so this is my last ditch effort. If something else sells this will instantly be pulled down.

Basically I'm just realizing I might have to sell this one now and maybe get another next summer once life is sort of under control again.

Car is a 99 Trans Am. Had 57k on it when I got it in late late July. Has 62k on it now - I drive it everywhere. Car was unmolested all stock save for a K&N drop in filter. Well maintained as well. Lots of receipts from misc maintenance work the first 57k. Was just used as a fair weather cruiser.

I bought it and drove it for a month just as a cruiser. Took it to the track stock and ran 14.0@101mph. Broken foot = couldn't launch off the brake so lost some launch potential.

Then I started the first things on my list and a couple weekends ago it got:
SLP Loudmouth 1 Catback
Texas Speed 1 3/4 Longtube Headers (with a bung added for the wideband on driver side collector)
Texas Speed 3" Y-Pipe
New set of NGK TR-55's
SLP Intake Lid
Yank SS3600 Stall Converter
Motive 3.73 Gears
Hayden Big Transmission Cooler
Autometer Carbon Trans Temp Gauge (electric) - needs wire ran to sensor
Innovate MTX-L Wideband (needs a new o2 sensor, buddy accidentally let it hang against the header and it melted through the wiring for the sensor)
!AIR Pump Delete
!EGR Delete
Racestar Dark Star 15" Wheels. 165/80 street tires up front. 275/50/15 MT ET Street SS's on back. All new as of a couple weeks ago.
Also have the "chrome" camaro stockers with like new street tires on them.
Tuned on HPTuners Pro by Brad Fayhee of Fayhee motorsports

Took the car to the track that next weekend and ran 12.8@107mph still with only a 1.8 60ft. Crap track conditions and I was running too much psi and not doing long burnouts. I'd say it has a 12.5/12.6 in it with a better 60'.

Plan was to do a Brian Tooley stage 3 cam, 243 heads, and some basic suspension yet this fall then next spring a plate kit and some more suspension and then just enjoy it. Now just realizing I've bitten off more I can chew with this house and now unexpected medical stuff happening in the family.

Car runs beautifully.
Ice cold A/C
Factory Monsoon Stereo all in working order.
Power Windows
Power locks
power mirrors
Full dark gray leather interior
Power driver and passenger seats. Power lumbar/bolsters.
Cruise control
Steering wheel stereo controls all work.
Has T-Tops /w t-top shades in great shape
Keyless Entry
Hot heat
Headlights go up and down without issue.

No leaks or anything. Car starts right up and drives like new.
Exterior in great shape, very minor chips/defects. Exterior is in great condition overall. Interior in great shape. Only one door panel has the typical crack in the plastic (passenger side). Driver side seat left bolster has a little visible wear but isn't ripped or anything. Overall just all in great shape

Clean title. I have a lien but it's at a local bank so could take care of it right away if sale is done in banking hours. I have a clean VINcheck/Carfax report on it too I got when I bought it.

Cash only, no trades. Just trying to put myself in better shape on closing on this house.
$11,500. Price is FIRM if you want the car on the dark stars and ET Streets.
$10,500 on the stock wheels and street tires. Darkstars/et's are about a $1600 combo alltogether so I can't imagine why you wouldnt want them unless you just dont like the combo.

Car is located in Burlington, IA

1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-yrfzyr0.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-gczxyqx.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-yuyz1d1.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-fcmkuv4.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-hcjtwuy.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-jyav6mz.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-kohw9gn.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-omrbunv.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-4bshhep.jpg
1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled-yb78iso.jpg

Last edited by El-Ess-Won; 09-20-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Quick Reply: 1999 Pontiac Trans Am Low Miles - Bolt Ons/Stalled