Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Beautiful 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - tastefully modified (DFW)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 03:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Beautiful 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - tastefully modified (DFW)

Year: 2018
Make: Suzuki
Model: SX4
Price: $0
Mileage: 21720
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD

Price lowered to $4,725

It's time for me to face facts. DFW traffic terrifies me and I spend all the "good weather" using my boat instead of this bike. So, it is with a heavy heart that I am listing my 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa for sale.

I bought this bike in 4/07 from High Five Cycles when I was living in Abilene with around 16k miles. It now has 21,7xx miles on it. Overall the bike is in very good condition and runs/drive fantastically, with just a few paint blemishes. One is a scratch on the front fender from a Uhaul trailer, and two are on the seat cowl where my boot scratched it - and then it was touched up. The bike was dropped once in a parking lot, the paint on the right side lower cowling was scratched - that was when it was painted. All plastic on the bike is factory Suzuki - and original to this bike. I have the clear Texas title in my name in hand.

Details/mods:
- Clear Alternatives smoke rear LED tail light with integrated sequential turn signals.
- Clear Alternatives smoke front turn signal lenses.
- Battery Tender lithium battery (new 2014).
- Chain/both sprockets have ~500 miles on them. Factory gear ratio - factory Suzuki parts
- Michelin Pilot Power tires front and rear. Have ~250 miles on them.
- The purple paint is '99 Audi purple with 2 grams of pearl. All gray on the bike is factory.
- Tapeworks reflective Hayabusa emblems (silver kanji with dark gray "Hayabusa" letters).
- Undertail is stock; but cut, filled, and painted by me.
- Both seats recovered in a gray "stock type" material in 2014. No blemishes or tears.
- Stainless header, Muzzy titanium muffler. As you can see, the bike no long has dual exhaust. Great tone/sound. Actually has a bit of a lope at idle.

The bike does not have a Power Commander, TRE/ATRE, or any other mods at this time.

All the pictures, except night shot, are very recent, and the only "retouching" was to crop them. It's obvious I'm not a photographer (sorry) - but the pictures are current and do represent the current condition of the bike. Please note - I am not selling this bike because I don't like it anymore, because there is a problem with it, or because I "need" to. I am simply selling it because it breaks my heart to watch it collect dust while I'm 1) too chicken to ride it in the DFW traffic and 2) using the boat instead of the bike during the weather.

Please don't hesitate to text/PM any questions have about the bike. I do work long hours at a day job, so no calls please. My number is 325-627-8214. The bike is located in North Richland Hills, TX. Asking price is $4,725 - but reasonable offers are welcome!

Last edited by FormulaZR; 10-21-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:41 AM
11 Second Club

Price reduced.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

Bump.

Quick Reply: Beautiful 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - tastefully modified (DFW)