Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1971 Firebird esprit

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 Firebird esprit

I have a 1971 Canyon copper colored Firebird esprit. It has the 350 with TH350 transmission. Both original to vehicle. 51K original miles on the car. The interior is basically flawless, with dark sienna trim inside. 97% of the interior is not refinished, or replaced. we painted the kick panels because they were slightly faded. Also put in a CD player, but still have the original am only radio. Other than that the interior has not been touched by us. It is simply in original condition. The engine has had some work done to it. It has an edelbrock 650 carb, with an edelbrock intake manifold. Also put in a mild cam. Still a stocker. This is no drag car, it is just a beautiful original. Everything works fine. no mechanical problems. The driver door has a dent from the elderly woman whom we bought it off of. She had a fender bender. It is nothing major, just about a foot long...very slight impression. Kind of a glancing blow. There is some rust on the panel that seperates the rear window from the trunk. All the chrome trim is original and perfect. There is also a dent in the rubber grille/bumper. again not major,just an imperfection. I would say the car is in 95% original condition. I have pictures. Email me at chadoo@cablelynx.com

asking price is a very reasonable 8500.00 check the blue book. Nadaguides.com and these are rare. try to find a canyon copper column shift esprit anywhere...let alone an early 70's muscle car with less than 52K original miles.
Attached Thumbnails 1971 Firebird esprit-dsc00637.jpg   1971 Firebird esprit-dsc00639.jpg  
Old 04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt...........

Quick Reply: 1971 Firebird esprit