Go Back   LS1TECH > SALES DEPARTMENT > Vehicle Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale - Non LSX Powered
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register iTraderTimeslips Photos Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor Directory
Search

Welcome to LS1Tech.com!
Welcome to LS1Tech.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!

Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Teching In
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: 2
Default FS/T-West Coast Choppers rolling chassis-no junk

ya never know what you'll find for sale on here huh?

i've got a

Brand new West Coast Choppers "CFL" rolling chassis, frame comes from WCC stretched 4up 2out with 38 degree rake, comes with
Webbed Neck Gusset
WCC battery pan,
WCC axle covers,
WCC neck badge,
Villan tank,
WCC oil bag,
5 degree HHI (hawg halters) Chrome triple tree's,
Pro one 8 over legs with ball milled billet lowers,
wheels are from black bike wheels.com ($800 each), billet hub'd 80 spoked 200 Metz rear,
90/90 Metz front,
48t rear sprocket that matches the polished rotors, and also will come with 8" risers and choppers inc "whiskey V" bars

no junk here, this stuff is the real deal

frame alone was $2,800

everything in the pic is included at this price, i also have the notarized mso from west coast choppers

i really dont want to ship all this stuff, so you'd need to come get it or have some one to come get it, i'm located in elkins wva, zip here is 26241

feel free to call with any questions 304-614-6979, i'll never be able to afford to finish it, so i'm just selling it-or trade, what cha got?

$3,500 or trade

davewilfong@hotmail.com

if there's something in this chassis that you wouldnt want...i'd be willing to take that off the price...so you could get this cheaper, and i could sell it faster, thanks

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bigarmzz; 02-07-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
LS1Tech
Pontiac Firebird

Paid Advertisement

Tags
ball, cfl, chassis, cheapest, chopper, choppers, coast, frame, milled, rolling, sale, trees, triple, wcc, west