Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT my mint 99' z28 with 24k for manual car of equal price

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT my mint 99' z28 with 24k for manual car of equal price

Title basically says it all, I'm looking for something manual. What I have to offer is my beautiful, babied, 99' z28 camaro with t-tops, gray leather interior, 4 speed automatic transmission, and a complete SS appearance. The hood is not aftermarket, it is from an original SS as is the spoiler. To accommodate the new hood, a custom k&n filter replaced the lid. Other modifications include SLP loudmouth II catback, OEM z06 rims along with brand new brakes and tires. I also put in new headlights for aesthetic appeal, and a UMI performance strut bar. I am the second owner and literally had the car for 3 months, and I have a terrible craving to drive something manual. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, the carfax is perfect and the title is clean. I even have the original window sticker. The car has 24k original miles, and is in mint condition.

I am interested in hopefully, local trades. If you have a MANUAL car of equal value, please let me know. I don't really care what it is, as long as it isn't **** and doesn't have a stupid amount of miles.

Old 07-03-2009, 02:59 AM
Teching In

very nice car man, ive got a 98 blk t/a m6, t-tops, but it's got 102k miles on it, i could prolly throw in some cash, if ur at all interested pm me, if not, this is at least a definite bump, thanks!!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:59 PM

thanks for the offer, but 102k is just too much for me.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Teching In

dan are you crazy? you will never find a car like that again. do you know what people do to cars like these . they beat the **** out of them. go to vette doctors and do a tranny swap. your crazy to give that car up for someones beat up piece of ****
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Teching In

99 mustang gt 39,000 miles 5 speed?